Thursday, August 14, 2014

Logona Cosmetics - Part 1: Makeup


       Hello all my beautiful readers! Today, I want to talk to you about a company I recently had the pleasure of coming across called Logona Cosmetics. For this review their will be two parts to it. The first review will be just about their makeup line and the other about their skin care line. 

Who is Logona Cosmetics?

"In 1975, a group of inspired and like-minded friends opened a shop, Lorien Goods, in Hanover, Germany. Their shop featured the few products available at the time that fit the values of the new, green movement. To expand their shop’s selection and to wholesale to other stores, the group began to import products from outside of Germany. In 1977, they decided it was time to begin manufacturing their own body care products and LOGONA was born.
LOGONA’S commitment to manufacturing and packaging body care products in an ecologically responsible manner resonated with their customers and the product line steadily expanded over the years. Today, LOGONA offers more than 200 natural personal care and cosmetic products.
In 1990, the company (now called Logocos) added a new line of natural care products, Sante, to appeal to a younger consumer."
I found their whole background very interesting. I hope to try their Sante products one day, but today we will keep our focus on Logocos products. However, if you wish to check out either line you can go to their official sites here:  www.logona.us or www.santeusa.com
Wish to connect with them on any of the social networks? Just click which network you would like to check out below.

The Products/My Thoughts


Eyeshadow Trio No.4 Ocean - "Trio Eyeshadows come in alluring color combinations. For every eye color and every day and evening look - from unpretentious and elegant to sophisticated and extravagant." 



I absolutely have fallen in love with this eyeshadow trio. The camera covers the colors well, but how it looks in person is amazing. You can layer it which is what I did, or you can just use one or two colors from it. There are a lot of different possibilities.

Price: $24



Double Lip Pencil No.5, Ruby Red  - "The wooden lip pencil gives lips a delicate sheen or matte shine. Two complementary shades in one pencil." I am not much of a lip pencil kind of girl, but the more I get comfortable with makeup, the more I have been wanting to try them. I must say I love the way this one glides on with ease. What I like the most is it has the two colors that I wear most (red and pink) so its very versatile. 
Price: $20


Double Eyeliner Pencil No.4, Steel Gray - "Dual eyeliner pencil. For highlighting the corner of the eye in various shades." To me one side is grey and the other side is a dark blue. I love the formula itself, but I am however confused on the naming of this particular pencil, that would be my only complaint. It glides on nicely though, and while I am a black eyeliner kind of girl this dark blue color fits my eyes well. 
Price: $15


Double Eyeliner Pencil No.5, Rosewood - "Dual eyeliner pencil. For highlighting the corner of the eye in various shades." On this pencil to me one side is a pinkish brown (rosewood is fitting) and the other side is a dark brown. What I love about these pencil's from Logona are the colors I have never seen before. I like that they fit my eyes quite nicely, and am looking forward to experimenting with different looks in the future. 
Price: $15


Lipstick No. 1 in Rose - "For stylish, silky-soft lips in irresistible shades with an extra creamy texture and high anti-aging care qualities." This was my FAVORITE lipstick/product in the whole lot of makeup. It's one of those colors that just screams for attention! Check out the picture below to see what I am talking about. If your looking for that showstopper lipstick, this is it.
 Price: $22





Lipstick No.2 in Pink - "For stylish, silky-soft lips in irresistible shades with an extra creamy texture and high anti-aging care qualities." Another wonderful creamy lipstick! It's a lot like the one above but this is called "Pink" instead of "Rose." I would take a picture of it, but it comes up exactly the same on camera. The only way to truly see the slight shade difference is in person. After trying their lip products, its the one product I have to say I will be coming back for more of! 
Price: $22


Liquid Eyeliner No. 1 in Black - "Makes the eyes stand out: Liquid eyeliner for highlighting the lid." Ahh, now this is more me! I have to say when it comes to eyeliner, I have a strong passion for black eyeliner. This is completely random, but you know one of my favorite things about this eyeliner? The smell! Most eyeliners have this weird chemical smell, this formula however does not and almost has a fragrant to it. Besides the wonderful smell, I love how quickly this eyeliner dries, and how easy it is to apply. Liquid eyeliners always make me nervous, but this one dries so fast you don't have to worry about smudging or getting in in your eyes! 
Price: $22


Overall Product Score: 4.1*


Well, that concludes Logona Cosmetics - Part 1: Makeup! My next blog post will be about their wonderful skincare line, so be on the lookout for that tomorrow. Have you ever tried anything from Logona Cosmetics or is there anything you would like to try from them? I would love to hear your feedback/questions, feel free to leave them below!


Free product disclosure
*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.

2 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful eye shadow colors. Lipstick looks so good with your skin.

    ReplyDelete