Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Elizabeth Arden - Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum


Hello Everyone! I just wanted to take a quick moment out the day to tell you about how wonderful my experience with the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum has been. I recently discovered in in the Vitality Influenster Box, and have been using it everyday!

What Does Elizabeth Arden Say About This Serum?

Flawless Future steps in when your hectic lifestyle shows on your skin. This advanced skincare system with a fine-tuned blend of barrier supporting Ceramides, protective protein complex and powerful skin brighteners helps intercept early aging signs, so your skin looks stress-free, even when you aren’t.

This luxurious serum featuring suspended caplets, rejuvenates the look of tired skin for a smooth, radiant and energized complexion instantly and over time. Each mini-caplet contains a Second Skin Protective Matrix that when dispensed, bursts to combine with the powerful ingredients within the serum. The silky formula of Ceramide Skin Identical Matrix, Telosense™, Skin Brighteners and Pore Refiners absorbs quickly to support the skin’s protective barrier to help improve its resistance to fine lines. In addition, skin tone, radiance and the appearance of pores are all visibly improved. 

Immediate Benefits*:
  • Skin feels hydrated and moisturized.
  • Skin texture and radiance are improved for a smooth and radiant looking complexion.
  • Short-term effects of stress on skin are relieved.

*Based on a US home use consumer test conducted on 110 women ages 25-40 after one use.




My Thoughts

When I first looked at the price, (which is $60 for 1 FL OZ) I admit was a little turned off by it. Then I started using it and boy was I surprised! Not only does my skin feel moisturized, but it has this glow about it. My skin also feels smoother and made my pores look smaller. My skin tone is so much more even now. I am defiantly a huge fan now, and only wish my sample bottle was bigger so I could keep using it. If its something you can afford and your look for a new anti-aging product, I would have to say I recommend this. You can go here to purchase it.


Overall Product Score4.2*

Now, I want to know what you think! Have you ever tried any products from Elizabeth Arden? Do you have a favorite product from her line? Let me know what you think below. Feel free to leave any questions/comments below. 
XOXO.



Free product disclosure


*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.

2 comments:

  1. I bet this worked so good on your skin. I also like how it has the white pearl like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it worked really good on my skin and gave it a shimmer. :)

    ReplyDelete