Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Rejuveniqe by Monat



Hello Everyone! Today, I bring you a brand new product from the company Monat. The product we are talking about today is the one you see above called, Rejuveniqe. It has so many use's and benefits, they also making other amazing products for any type of hair situation. 

To check out more about the company as well as other products after this review, go to: www.monatglobal.com

What is Monat All About?

From Their Site...
"MONAT offers exclusive science formulas infused with our exclusive Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive, delivering incredible moisture, renewing life to the hair and eliminating brittle texture. After just a few uses, you’ll see thicker, longer, stronger, healthy and youthful-looking hair … and the more you use MONAT, the more your hair benefits to sustain the beautiful appearance of healthy-looking hair by providing it with beneficial hydration, necessary cleansing and moisturization, nutrition for regrowth, plus the added benefit of UV protection to preserve hair’s radiance and help pause the signs of aging."

MONAT Products Are Naturally Pure
"All MONAT products are naturally based, with pure active botanical blends combined with powerful new technology, such Red Clover Extract (Capixyl), and Pea Extract (Procataline), and Crodasorb. These amazing ingredients protect the hair against UV and free-radical damage, and infuse each strand with vitamins and minerals that combat oxidative stress while proactive amino acids repair and replace intercellular function."

FOR ALL AGES & STAGES
"MONAT is one of the few products that will see you – and your entire family – through years of use. How can that be? Simply put, MONAT focuses on the health of the hair, so it addresses hair concerns that span the generations." [See more here on each age group:Introducing Monat]

I love that each of their products are all natural. I find the ingredients really interesting as well as intriguing. I also like that they don't make just one product for one type of age group. I feel like as we get older, our skin and hair needs are constantly changing. I am glad to have found a company that agree's with that.

The Product/Review


Rejuveniqe™ Oil Intensive is so pure and versatile, that it can be used in multiple ways to improve skin and hair. 

You can use it as a hair treatment or a skin treatment. For hair you can use it as a pre-shampoo treatment, a deep conditioning treatment, or as an after shampoo and conditioning treatment.

I tried a couple of ways, but my favorite way was the pre-shampoo treatment. I felt like it gave my shampoo and conditioner an extra added boost, and made my hair more moisturized and hydrated than usual. It was silky and non-greasy. I have also noticed since using it on my hair, that it replinishes my hair's natural oils faster thus making it not as dry. Another thing I would recommend doing if you try it is, mixing a little bit with a hair masque. This is another great way to add moisture and shine to your hair.

I love the design of the bottle itself, as you can see in this picture there is a button. Instead of having to squeeze it like you do with most dropper's; you press this button and it instantly fill's it up with the product.

You can also use this product for not only your hair, but your skin as well. You can use it as a facial moisturizer, dryness for cuticles, nails, elbows, knees, and heels.

The possibilities with this product is truly endless. As far as skin goes, my favorite place to put this on is my heels. I have such rough skin on my feet, and lotion simply doesn't soften it. However, with the oil it does the job.

Clinical Study Information:

  • 88% noticed an increase to hair manageability
    55% reported reduced breakage to hair
    100% experienced an increase to hair’s natural shine

Overall Product Score: 4.6*

If you wish to purchase this product you can go to www.monatglobal.com, and the price of the product is $99 for a 30ml 1 fl oz. bottle. They also have a 90 day guarentee, so you will have nothing to loose if your wanting to purchase the product.


I want to know! What do you think about Rejuveniqe by Monat? Have you ever tried multi-purpose oil before? I love hearing your questions and comments below. So, feel free to leave them below. 

Until next time... 
REMEMBER to stay BEAUTIFUL by STAYING YOU!
XOXO. 







*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.

Free product disclosure

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the Rejuvenique Intensive Oil from MONAT!!! I love that it is all natural and has a clean citrus scent. I tried the shampoo and conditioner as well and was instantly hooked! I actually signed up with the company before there launch and I am glad that I did. This company has exceptionally amazing product that is top quality at a very moderate price. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's awesome! I will have to try their shampoo and conditioner. It is next on my must have's. Thank you Samantha for reading & commenting. I hope that you will continue to as you are always welcome. :)

      Delete