Friday, August 1, 2014

Glossybox - June 2014


Hello Everyone! I hope all of you are having a wonderful Friday, TGIF right? Today, I would like to talk about June's Glossybox, and yes I know its August 1st. Once again Glossybox is late, but I won't hold it against them because as always they have pretty awesome boxes.

If you don't know what Glossybox is, it is a monthly subscription in which you pay $21 a month (sometimes cheaper so check for discount codes first!), and you get a selection of usually 5 beauty products to your door each month. What I love about Glossybox is the value is always higher than the price of the box, and you truly get your money's worth. If you wish to subscribe you can do so by going to my link HERE to subscribe. 



"A luxurious body cream containing pure English honey, organic cocoa, Vitamin B5 and shea butter to leave skin soft, nourished and delicately fragranced. Like all Mitchell and Peach products it contains steam-distilled floral essential oils from the Mitchells’ fifth-generation estate in Kent, England." I love the way this cream feels, its very luxurious. To me it smells fruity almost like a peach, but maybe that's what they were going for? The only thing is I have a problem paying $61 for a hand cream. Nonetheless, it is a useful product, smells great, and will not go to waste! 
FULL SIZE: $61.00/6.08OZ



Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm

"Flavored with (MALIN+GOETZ) Mojito, our lip balm is scientifically blended to restore and replenish. Our hydrating lip gel easily integrates for daily maintenance, prevention and treatment of dry, irritated lips. Color and Paraben free." I love the way this feels on my lips, and it is very moisturizing. I only wish I had known about this brand sooner, EOS has some competition. ;) 
FULL SIZE: $12.00/.36 OZ


Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment

"Designed as a 10-minute professional ‘facial in a jar’ for behind-the-scenes use in Hollywood’s Entertainment, Music, Fashion & Award industries, for immediate camera- ready glowing skin. GLAMGLOW’s mud base is from the South of France Mediterranean Sea, home to glamorous Cannes, St. Tropez & Monaco. For Men & Women, all Ages & Skin Types. Use a couple of times a week or simply when you need GLAM-tastic™ skin." This was the one product in the box, that I was most excited about. I love the way it makes my face tingle, and makes my skin glow. This will be a product I put on my Christmas list, (along with several others!) and use when I feel like my skin needs some pampering.
Full Size: $69.00/1.7OZ


Philip B PH Restorative Detangling Toning Mist

"Water-light leave-in toner adjusts the pH of tap water to seal the cuticle of your hair, for a remarkably smooth, shiny finish. Boosts manageability and shine with Apple Cider Vinegar, a natural astringent and pH balancer. A featherweight blend of essential oils detangles, obliterates frizz and static, and imparts a light botanical scent. Spritz on clean wet hair—or use to revive your style anytime!" Don't get me wrong the product works (I've had it before), but it has the worst smell, I have ever smelled in a hair care product. Yes, I realize this is the Vinegar in it. I am told the smell goes away after awhile, but my nose is so sensitive, so I will have to pass this one on to a friend. I do love Philip B products, and would like to try some of their other products.
FULL SIZE: $24.00/4.23 FL OZ


Skin INC Custom-Blended Soothing Serum

"Hydrate and soothe dry, sensitized skin with this custom-blend of four types of ceramides and hyaluronic acids, as well as Skin Inc's patented encapsulation technology. The lightweight serum also helps strengthen your skin protective barrier and its ability to retain moisture." There were three different types of serums you could have received, all which were customized for Glossybox. There was a brightening serum, an anti-aging serum, and this one. I think this one was a perfect pick for my skin, because my skin is so dry. I haven't tried it out yet, because I am trying to finish up my other serum first. I have heard wonderful things about the company though, and I love that you can customize your own serum on their site (the link is above in blue where it says skin INC). 
FULL SIZE: $45.00/.34 FL OZ (this is a full size!)

I think that Glossybox did really well this month, the serum alone was twice the amount what I payed for the box! I won't be subscribing next month because of finances, anyone want to buy me one or donate? Just kidding, but no foreal. I would recommend you get next month's because its their BIRTHDAY BOX, and that's going to be something special.

So how did you enjoy Glossybox this month, and what was your favorite product in the box? And if you don't subscribe, what is keeping you from doing so? I love hearing your comments and feedback so please feel free to leave them in the comment box below! :-D

2 comments:

  1. I like everything you received. I do have to say Glossy box has some really nice stuff. I have gotten some great stuff from them ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have been with them a little over a year now, I feel like it cuts down from me shopping all of them time. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete