Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Influenster - Vitality Vox Box

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful day. Usually, I don't do an unboxing of any of the Influenster boxes on my blog, but being this has a lot to do with beauty, I thought it would be appropriate. 

What is Influenster you ask? Influenster is a site where you give your opinion in exchange for products! Now, not everyone gets a Vox Box, you usually have to fill out a survey and if your the right fit then you get one. The more work you put into Infuenster, the more you will get out of it. Want to become part of Influenster? I would love to send you an invite, all you need to do is either leave your email below or send me an email with your email if you don't want it public. You can do this by filling out the contact box on the front page. I only have 20 invites, so if you want to try it out don't hesitate or wait! :)

Now onto the box...


First Look


Inside The Box...

The first look of the box had me super excited!



Pure Leaf Ice Tea - "Pure Leaf Iced Tea is made from real brewed tea for that fresh brewed taste. It starts with the finest ingredients and adds no preservatives, resulting in a refreshing, real brewed tea with perfectly balanced aroma, body and flavor." I love how healthy this is for you and it taste great too! It doesn't say on the card how much this is, but I want to say Walmart has it for $5.50.


Bikini Ready Energy Gummies - "New Bikini Ready Energy Gummies are a great tasting B-12 vitamin supplement that act as an energy booster. Along with a healthy diet and exercise program, this scientifically advanced formula helps to boost your metabolism and increase your energy so you can maximize your workouts." I just took some of these (you have to take 5!) and while it hasn't been long enough for me to notice a difference, I must say they are really yummy! They taste just like regular gummy bears. ha ha. So, I have to watch and make sure, I don't eat them for a late night snack. ;) 
Price: $14.99


Playtex Sport Fresh Balance - "Introducing NEW Playtex Sport Fresh Balance with Odor Shield technology. It's designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360 degree design for Sport Level Protection so you can go the distance." Okay, so we all know what this is for ladies. Do the work? I will say they defiantly get the job done. I haven't had any leakage, but I plan to totally put these to the test and report back on my next cycle. 
Price: $3.99 


First Degree Advanced Burn Cream - "First Degree Burn Cream's patented healing formula helps repair skin damage from all types of minor burns. Whether from cooking, grilling, using a hot beauty tool - or even a razor burn - trust First Degree to soothe pain on contact, protect against infection, and help reduce the appearance of scars." When I first got this, I was like what the heck do I need this for? Then I begin to read that it helps reduce the appearance of scars. I had surgery awhile back, so I am going to test this out and see if it helps with that at all. I can see this useful for other things as well.
Price: $5.97-$8.99


Softlips Cube - "Revolutionary 5 in 1 lip care combines an advanced formula with an innovative new cube-shaped package. Lips look radiant and feel softer, smoother and more hydrated. It is avaliable in three delightful new flavors: Pomegranate, Blueberry, Mint, and Vanilla Bean." I really wish I would have received the Vanilla or even the Blueberry, but I received the mint. I'm not crazy about the scent, but the product itself is amazing. It makes my lips feel really smooth! Now, I am on the hunt for the other ones.
Price: $3.49


Elizabeth Arden FLAWLESS FUTURE Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum - "First signs of aging? Keep calm and reclaim your flawless complexion with this innovative skin serum. Featuring a suspended caplet mini-bead formula that activates when dispensed, it helps to reinforce skin's essential moisture barrier, even skin tone and texture, and reduce the appearance of early signs of wrinkles for a revitalized complexion." I am 25 now, and as much as I hate to admit it, I think its past time for me to try some anti-aging products. I was really excited to see this in the box, I think its perfect for me, and I hope it works. It's really expensive though, so lets hope I get some more samples in future boxes!
Price: $60 for 1.0 fl oz

Wanna Watch The Video Instead? Watch Below! :)



What do you think of the Vitality Vox Box? Are you a member of Influenster? I would love to hear about your experience with them or any other questions/comments! Feel free to leave them below. Until next time, remember to STAY BEAUTIFUL by STAYING YOU! You are gorgeous just the way you are, know that! ;)


Free product disclosure

1 comment: