Thursday, August 28, 2014

La-Tweez Pro Illuminating Tweezers


Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is having a great day. Today, I want to talk to you about a wonderful new product I discovered from the company La-Tweez. The Pro Illuminating Tweezers are the Rolls Royce of Tweezers

Up above are the tweezers I received. I received one pair in black and one pair in white. These tweezers truly have it all...

Who Is La-Tweez?

La-Tweez, was founded in 2004, and is a privately owned company. They have offices all over the world including the United States, Middle East, and China. The tweezers are sold at many retailers across the world and they work exclusively with Sephora, Marks & Spencer, Kohls, and many more. I also found it interesting that they are the number 1 selling personal care tool on over 100 Hugh End Worldwide Cruise Ships. They are also featured in over 120 In-flight Catalogs worldwide and ranks in the top 5 in all major air lines in sales. In short, this pair of tweezers is become more and more popular over time.

The Product/My Thoughts


Up above is the case you can store the tweezers. I love how it fits perfectly inside the case so that it doesn't get damaged, and what's really convenient is that inside the case is a mirror.


Here are the white pair of tweezers before they are lit up, I love how each one has that extra added element of a Swarovski Crystal on each one. This one has a red one, and the other one has a white one. Also conveniently, it is the button to light the tweezers up!


I wanted to show you a picture of it lit up on film, so that you could see just how bright it really is. I don't know if it's the light or the simple fact that I can now see what I am doing but plucking my eyebrows hurt a lot less now! It could also be the wonderful design of the tip of tweezers, I find them to be easier to grab the tips of the hairs. That being said I have to say these are the best pair of tweezers I have ever owned. Girls or guys, if you are looking to own what I call the Rolls Royce of tweezers then these are it! 

If you are looking to buy these tweezers you can get a pair on Amazon through them for $27.88 located here. I will be honest you may be able to buy them cheaper, but please buy them from a trusted seller or retailer because I am sure there are imitations not as well made. I have seen them as cheap as $10.00 but they don't have all the fancy features.

Overall Product Score: 4.6*

Let me know below what your thoughts are on La-Tweez Pro Illuminating Tweezers are! I would love to hear your feedback. Until next time, Remember to Stay Beautiful By Staying You! 
XOXO.

Free product disclosure


*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cool. I like to keep my eyebrows looking good. At times I can't get it good. This would be a lot simple for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I really liked it. My favorite pair of tweezers! If you decide to get a pair let me know and I will see if they have any discounts for my readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a chance to review these as well and I absolutely love them, I use mine everyday (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I try using other tweezers, but they just don't compare.

      Delete