Tuesday, August 26, 2014

SANTE Makeup Review


Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday, hard to believe the week is almost half way over. I have had the chance to try out some amazing products! When I say amazing, I mean AH-mazing! If you love makeup like I do, I hope that you will take the time to read this review and take it all in has to give. Let's get to it!

Above are all the cosmetics I received from their line. 

Who is SANTE?

Sante’ Natural Cosmetics are one of the extraordinary, high-quality brands produced by Logocos of Germany. Lotus Light is a distributor of this brand, conveniently located in the central USA in Wisconsin, and we carry the entire product line. We provide products to stores, online retailers and direct to consumers. Sante’ comes from the same manufacturer that manufactures the Logona line of natural personal care and cosmetics products. We ship orders generally within one business day of receipt and we ship nationwide. 

If you would love to checkout more about SANTE or order any of their products you can go here to do so.

When they say they are high-quality they mean high-quality! I have never come across a makeup that blends so well and is so easy to wear. I want to know what else Germany is hiding. haha. 

The Products/My Thoughts


Eyeshadow Rose Trio #1 - "Eyecatcher. From nude to glam. Eye shadow trio in complementary shades. For those unforgettable moments. With organic jojoba and chamomile." I am so glad this was chosen for me, I don't think I would of ever chosen it on my own. It is such a pretty color, the photo I took just does not do it justice and the colors to me are a little off from the flash. The base color is brown, then the crease is a light pink, and the brow is a pale pink. PRICE: $20


                                                                      So Pretty...



Sante Pressed Powder in Light Sand 02 - "Catwalk Chic. The perfect finish enriched with ultra-fine mineral pigments. For a powdery, transparent and even soft-matte complexion. With organic jojoba and chamomile." I was little worried when I saw that it wasn't the lightest shade, (which I see they are sold out of) because I am really light-skinned. However, this shade fit me perfectly so if you want to purchase one of their foundations and worried about the shade not matching, I can almost guarantee it will work. It a very blendable and easy powder to use. Price: $22


This is a picture of me with just the eyeshadow, eyeliner, and ONLY the compressed powder. I didn't even use a primer, shhhh don't tell anyone! 


Lipgloss Nude Rose 01 - There isn't a description written for this other than made in Germany, but I will tell you its a very creamy formula. I like that is not a sticky formula as well, it feels like pure velvet. PRICE: $16


Here is a close up of what it looks like on my lips. It lasted quite awhile too before I had to reapply!


Lipstick in Pink Clover 04 - "Colour Yourself. Gorgeous, natural colours, soft lip care and gentle protection. For irresistible lips. Trendy or classic. With organic jojoba." I love the color of the lipstick, its such a pretty unique shade of pink. It's almost red. I have never had a color like this in my collection, and I probably own every pink lipstick ever made. haha! Oh yeah and did I mention the pretty blue case? Stunning. The formula is also smooth and goes on flawlessPRICE: $19


I love this color! I didn't realize how much it sparkles until I saw the picture, ah ignore my freckles though... looks like some sort of weird skin thing, but I promise its not!


Eyeliner Pencil Deep Brown 06 - There wasn't anything written for this one as well, but I will say I really like the design of the pencil. I think its awesome that a smudger is on the other end and for me at least, is a very useful tool. Even though I am not crazy about brown's, this one is so dark that I actually don't mind. PRICE: $15


Coverstick 01  - Now many of us in the U.S, may not be use to it by the name "coverstick," but it is just a fancy name for concealer in my opinion. I think this concealer did a really excellent job at hiding my fine lines and dark circles. Even though I am only 25, it is the one thing I always think about in the back of my mind, and this works great! PRICE: $15


Lip Duo Contour & Gloss 01 - "SANTE Lip Duo Pencils with double effect: lipliner for perfect contours and lipgloss for a sexy finish. Trendy colors, moisturizing texture. Gluten-free. Not tested on animals." I wanted to love this product, but I wasn't too crazy about it. The only reason for that was I think the color. The color was just so nude (which I get that some people like that) that you couldn't notice it. If you like nude's however this will be the perfect new lip combo for you. I would love to try the one in red (03) though, and will be going back to buy it soon. Price: $17


Mascara Perfect Definition 05 - "Perfect definition for gorgeous long eye lashes. With 100% natural color pigments." It looks like just a normal mascara, but it does such a great job at getting every lash when you use it, I was really impressed with this. Price: $20


Here is a final look with the mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, face powder and lipstick on.

Whew! That was a lot but well worth it. I usually give a product score but this time will not. The reason why is because, frankly, I wouldn't even know where to begin! I found some really amazing products, and SANTE wins as well because, I will now be a long term customer. I hope that you will try their products so you can enjoy it as much as I have! Feel free to leave your comments/questions below. I love to hear your feedback. Until next time, XOXO.



Free product disclosure


*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.

2 comments:

  1. Each and one of them look so good with your complexion. You have such beautiful skin as well. The eye shadow fit very nice on your eyelids. The Sante Pressed Powder looks great on you as well. Lip gloss in nude perfect ;) Now the lip stick I like a lot. Its not dark or to light. It be a shade I like. Mascara made your eye lashes stand out. Great review ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thanks Mary. I appreciate your honesty and all the sweet comments. You rock!

    ReplyDelete