Sunday, August 17, 2014

Adovia - Moisturizing Day Cream


Hello, on this beautiful Sunday! I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend. Tonight, I want to talk to you about a company I have had the chance to review before. Adovia Mineral Skin Care makes many products, I have tried their Exfoliating Dead Facial Sea Salts as well as their Mineral Eye Gel. This time I am reviewing another product by them called Moisturizing Day Cream.

Who Is Adovia?

"The first skin care line to combine Minerals with Herbal extracts to create a nutritious cocktail for your skin that keeps it healthy and beautiful from the inside out."
"Adovia is a unique skin care line, combining natural ingredients with modern science to formulate an effective blend of minerals and the finest herbal ingredients nature has to offer. The vital nutrients, anti-oxidants and minerals present in Adovia products are responsibly gathered at the place closest to the soul of Mother Earth - The Dead Sea."
What I also like about this company is that they use only the highest quality ingredients, and minerals from the Dead Sea as well as herbs and oils from all over the world. I was really impressed with all of the great reviews they have received on their products.

The Product/My Review


What the company says about the product is this: "Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream moisturizes and protects your skin with Adovia's quick absorbing and non-greasy, daytime moisturizer. It quenches your skin's thirst with natural, deep hydration that lasts all day giving you a more radiant complexion. It is also Hypoallergenic, as well as dermatologist tested and aproved."

 

When I first opened this product, I noticed a nice soft scent. I wouldn't say it was that of baby powder, but defiantly a fresh scent. I noticed on my skin it was very thick, it's not something I would recommend wearing at night. A little bit of this moisturizer goes a long way, and when your putting it on make sure to completely rub it in. I noticed on the back of the container it says, "ideal as a make up base". This is exactly what I have found it useful for! Sometimes my skin will get dried out from using makeup if it doesn't have some kind of moisturizing affect. When I put this on though, before I put on my makeup, I have noticed my skin does not dry out like before, thus making my makeup last longer. Even though its really thick it did NOT clog my pores which I also really liked. The only negative I have about it is that it is really thick, and does take some time to rub into your skin. I would have to say I would recommend this product if your looking for a excellent base for your makeup or just an overall day moisturizer. 

Overall Product Score: 4.1*

There are products for everyone in this skin care line, if you haven't tried any of Adovia Mineral Skin Care Products you should give it a try! If you have tried their products before, let me know below what products you have tried. I love hearing your questions/comments so feel free to chat away! Until next time, remember to STAY BEAUTIFUL by always STAYING YOU. :)



*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.


Free product disclosure
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I am looking for a new Moisturizing day cream for myself. I like your review for this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete