Saturday, January 31, 2015

Red Brick Candle - Loft No. 1


Hello There! How are you doing today? Fine, I hope! I want to talk to you about a wonderful luxurious product from Red Brick Candle. Currently, they make 3 different scented candles. The product I am talking about with you today is their first candle in the collection, called "Loft. No. 1". Oh my! Let me tell you it smells heavenly. 

Before we get to that though, let me get into what makes this company stand out from other candle companies...

Who Is Red Brick Candle?




From Their Site...

"Established in 2011, Red Brick Candle is committed to making hand-crafted candles, with a focus on simplicity, beauty and sophistication. We pay special attention to the details, knowing that our candles must effortlessly illuminate and compliment the spaces in which they exist. Red Brick Candles are architecturally inspired and are designed to be burned together, creating rich candlescapes that add the perfect touch of warmth to any setting. 
More than creating beautiful candles, we recognize that we must also work in a responsible and socially sustainable way. That's why we also commit to donating ten percent of every dollar we make to community development and urban revitalization efforts in the U.S., with a special focus on the arts and education initiatives in our hometown, Atlanta, GA." 

How is awesome is it that 10% of all the proceeds go directly to help community development!? I wish more companies did this, and it makes me appreciate buying from them that much more. They also have 100% satisfaction guarantee on their candles. I hope to see Red Brick Candle really expand, and get the word out there.

                        (Seen above - Their commitment printed on each candle box)
To learn more about them and to hear the rest of the founder's story go here: 

The Product/My Thoughts


"Each candle is hand-poured and contains 10.9 ounces of premium grade soy based wax and provides 75-80 hours of clean, even burn time and rich luxurious scents. And of course, our wicks are all natural and lead free."

When I first saw the box I immediately thought - quality. The box is so nice if given as a gift there would be no need to put it in another box. 



The next thing I noticed was the matches that came with it. I think this is not only a cute touch, but useful as well. I've never seen a candle company do that. 

Then once I took out the candle, I smelled a wonderful scent of warm maple and vanilla. I enjoy the smell of vanilla, but I never thought of the two being combined. However, I rather like it, and it's not to strong. 


I lit the candle with one of the matches, and an amazing aroma lightly filled the room. It burns slow which in return will make this candle last a long time, and I love that. Also, it doesn't smoke, crackle, or do any of that unwanted stuff that cheap candles do. The candle looks great in any room, and enhances the decor. I really think the owner put their heart and soul in this candle, and it shows. You may not have a fancy ring or gem inside, but the quality of it  is 10 times better.  Not to mention you can burn it at least 80+ hours. It is everything you want in a candle and more. 


To purchase this candle or one of the other candles, you can currently buy it at their official site or where I purchased it on Amazon for $28 located here: BUY Red Brick Candles.

What do you think about Red Brick Candles? Do you think this something you would enjoy? Leave any questions/comments you have about Red Brick Candle below. I enjoy reading and hearing your feedback! 

XOXO,







Free product disclosure 

4 comments:

  1. That's Amazing they care of our ambient and support causes. Love the package and the matches. Perfect to bring like gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it too! Makes a perfect gift for any candle lover. Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I like how these candles will last a long time. In are home we love candles so this be great to have as a long lasting candle. For an extremely great price to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I had mine lit for 7 hours last night and its barely moved from the top! I really am impressed with how long it lasts.

      Delete