Tuesday, January 13, 2015

InstaNatural - Vitamin C Moisturizer


Hello all of my BEAUTIFUL (and handsome) readers! Today, I want to talk to you about a Vitamin C Moisturizer from InstaNatural. If you are familiar with my blog than you know, I am a big fan of the company and love writing about them. Vitamin C seems to be the most popular thing on the market; most of them being serums. However, Vitamin C Moisturizers are in a class of their own, and in my opinion - a hit or miss product. So of course when I was given the opportunity, I took it so I could see how it compares. 

Who is InstaNatural?

NOT tested on animals :)

About InstaNatural

"InstaNatural was started as a small local business in Florida and after positive feedback from all their customers, they decided to step into online distribution. They launched their first product in 2013 and since then they have never looked back.
At present, InstaNatural is a leading online distributer of six nature inspired beauty and cosmetics products. InstaNatural is constantly in search of wonderful natural ingredients from the whole world to bring to its customers beauty products bursting with efficiency to enhance the natural beauty that is often lost due to various external and internal factors."

Vision and Philosophy

“InstaNatural is committed towards bringing its great beauty products. We at InstaNatural value the safety of our customers therefore we reveal every single ingredient included in our products on the label. We wake up each day with a vision to provide maximum satisfaction to our customers with our constant efforts.”

I love how on their site you can really feel through their story who they are and what they are all about.  I also can appreciate a hard working company from the south, since I live in South Carolina. My other favorite thing about them is that they list all the ingredients they use on their labels. If you wish to learn more about InstaNatural you go to their site which is located here

They also have a facebook page where you keep up with their updates located here.


The Products/My Thoughts


(side view so you can see the applicator)


From their site...
InstaNatural’s Vitamin C Moisturizer contains a proprietary blend of supercharged antioxidants and other powerful ingredients that can help you achieve a healthy and glowing complexion. Vitamin C is a well-known antioxidant agent, which can help protect your skin from the damaging effects of sun exposure and UV rays. Our moisturizer will deliver a potent 20% dose of Vitamin C to your skin, along with other nourishing ingredients – such as Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, and Plant Stem Cells – that work together to reduce the appearance of signs of aging, such as wrinkles, age spots, discoloration and dryness.


Directions of how to apply.

I really like the way the moisturizer feels, it's identical to a Vitamin C serum accept with the extra added moisture (which is what I need). I think it is a wonderful moisturizer to put under makeup, and have noticed my pores are less clogged by doing so. It puts up a barrier on the skin, and it glides on well. It doesn't have much of a scent like a serum which is a good thing, as I don't react well to scented face products sometimes. If you have wanted to try a Vitamin C serum, but need that extra moisture/protection like I do then this would be a great product to use.

 Overall Product Score: 4.8*


I would love to know, What do you think of InstaNatural and their products? Have you ever tried a Vitamin C Moisturizer before? I love hearing your comments as well as your questions, so feel free to leave them below! :)





Free product disclosure

*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.

3 comments: