Monday, January 26, 2015

Azura Box - January 2015 (1st Box!)

(click to enlarge)

I am super excited! Why you ask? My very and THE very first Azura Box just arrived! Remember me telling you awhile back about it? Well, if not I am about to give you all the details. Let's get into it shall we?

What is Azura Box?



Are you classic femme, a glam girl, or hip, edgy, and daring? Each box is customized to your exact style. My style was confident. Find out which category you fit in RIGHT NOW by taking the style profile quick here: Take the Style Profile Quiz

Each month you will get 2-3 contemporary pieces of designer jewelry (or accessories) AND a beauty sample just for you! Only $19.99 a month with free shipping, and you can cancel anytime.

To learn more about Azura Box or to sign up go here: http://www.azurabox.com/

Inside My Box...



I really love the black box with the pink bow! I love how they are wrapped up like a present, it made it feel personal and I really appreciated that. The only thing I wish that it had was maybe an info or introduction card, so that I could know more about the products. However, that is just a personal touch that I like having. 


The first item I noticed was outside of the black box. Each month you receive a beauty item with your box. 

This month I received Fresh. Soy Face Cleanser. I have never tried this product or the brand before, so this is a huge plus. I also like that it is for all skin types and gently cleanses the face and eyes. It is valued at $15, which is almost the price of the box and we haven't even got to the jewelry yet!

First Look...


When I first opened the box, I immediately noticed the jewelry was gold-toned which was something I specifically remember asking for in my profile. You can choose to get gold, silver, or gold & silver toned jewelry. So far, so good!


I love these leaf earrings. This is not something I would usually pick out, but I like that because they are so me! It's hard to see in the picture, but the quality of jewelry is really well made. The earrings aren't so light I feel they are gonna break, but have enough weight to them without being heavy. 


The last item I received was this layered necklace to go with the earrings. If it had been one layer, I don't think I would have liked it. This layered look though makes it look absolutely stunning! 


I love that these pieces will go with any outfit day or night. They are very versatile. You can also adjust the length on the necklace if you want it to be longer or shorter, making this a piece in which everyone can wear!

What do you think about the first Azura Box? I would love to hear any questions/comments you have below, your feedback is always welcomed!

Until next time Stay Beautiful by Staying YOU!
XOXO,



Free product disclosure

6 comments:

  1. What a great Azura Box. I know I have said I love to be surprised. A box with 2 pieces of matching jewelry you won't know you will get tell it comes. Cute box with nice jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love it and can't wait to see what next month holds! Thanks for reading. :)

      Delete
  2. You have to show what you get next 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am trying to work out something so hopefully I can get a discount and show yall the boxes each month. *fingers crossed*

      Delete
  3. Love it!!! Awsome jewelry and have a cream to pampering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I 😚☺️💋😍❤️😘🌹❤Allure by Amy and azure Box

    ReplyDelete