Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Kyoku - Body Scrub for Men [Wind]


Hello Everyone! Believe it or not Allure By Amy has quite a lot of male readers. You may not hear them much, but they are there. So, I wanted to take this time to not only acknowledge and thank those readers for checking my blog out, but to share a really great product made for men as well. For my female readers, I think it can benefit as well making a wonderful gift for a husband, boyfriend, father, or any male figure in your life. Kyoku Body Scrub for Men not only smells wonderful, but according to my husband feels great too!


The Product

Kyoku for men comes in 4 different scents: Earth, Fire, Water, & Wind. My husband got to try (as seen above) the body scrub in the scent, "Wind."

According to their site:

Kyoku for men was engineered for men of all skin types, this wind body scrub by Kyoku for Men easy specifically formulated with today's modern man in mind. Scientifically proven to upgrade your skin, each product has been rigorously tested and uses the best natural ingredients for men's skin and works to refresh and renew with a sense of purpose.

Our Thought's

My husband was the one to try this product out, and he really enjoyed it. He likes the scent of it and describes it as a minty type of smell. It gave him an invigorating clean, and said it made him feel rejuvenated. It is especially perfect if you take shower's in the morning, and wakes you up in a good way. We also like the fact that it's made from all natural ingredients, and found it it's often used by the Japanese for skin ailments.


We really liked the packaging as well. I thought it was cool how it opens and closes. You can see what I mean from the picture above. All you have to do is push down on one side to open it, and then press the other side to close it. The only thing on the packaging I didn't care for (I believe this was Amazon's fault) was it had two white stickers on it that was very hard to get off. I would love to give these as a gift in the future, and I think this can take away from the presentation when they see it. 

Once you open it, it is good for 24 months. This is because of the natural ingredients in it, however, I think this is plenty of time to use it all. It is 8.45 fl. oz., but they have other sizes as well depending on if you want a bigger or smaller size. The size my husband tested out, I believe would last about 2 month's if used everyday.

If you wish to purchase this product, you can purchase it on Amazon along with the other scent's by going HERE: Buy Kyoku Body Scrub for Men, It is currently priced at $10.99 with free shipping if you have prime. 


What do you think about Kyoku Body Scrub for Men? Would you like to see more reviews like this one? Leave your questions and comment's below! Your feedback is always welcome.



Free product disclosure

3 comments:

  1. O wow I know my husband would like this. Great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good review and very reasonably priced, too! Love that it's manufactured by a UK company IN the good 'ol U.S. of A!!!! I would buy as a gift for co-workers who would love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one for those men we love. Pampering its not only for girls.

    ReplyDelete