Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Inside Smarts - Premium Delicates Laundry Bags



Good Evening! Today, I want to talk with you about a new product/brand. InsideSmarts just came to the market with their first product with their Premium Delicates Laundry Bags. I have never heard of such a thing until now, but it had me very intrigued and wanting to try them out.

Who is InsideSmarts?

According to their site...

InsideSmarts priority is to provide customers with smart solutions for their home.  Currently, InsideSmarts offers the #1 Selling Premium Wash Bags in the United States. Unlike most wash bags on the market, InsideSmarts' Design Team was able to develope a superior product that is guaranteed to your complete satisfaction.

To learn more about InsideSmarts visit their site by going here: http://insidesmarts.com/

My favorite thing I learned about the company is that if you are not 100% satisfied with the product, they will give you your money back. I wish every company would offer this deal. It says a lot about their belief in the product working!

The Product



Smart Benefits:

  • Protects delicates
  • Extends life of lingerie & clothing
  • Keep socks paired in the laundry
  • Dark colors safely & easily separated
Smart Features:
  • 4 Luxury Wash Bags (2 medium, 2 large)
  • Premium smart-mesh ensures best protections & perfect wash
  • Tough, reinforced construction
  • Durable, rust-proof zipper
  • Elastic zipper guard for safe, quiet washing
  • Includes 4th black Wash Bag for darker colors
  • "Forever-Smart" Year long Construction Guarantee
My Thoughts

When I first opened the package, the first thing I noticed was the size of the bags. They hold a lot of room, and if I wanted I could fit a full load in the big bag. 

There are 4 different bags I received...



2 - Mediums (white)


1 - Large (white)


1 - Large (black)

I like the fact that there are two different colors, giving you the option to bleach if you want. The first thing I washed was some bras, a silk tanktop, and 2 pairs of lace panties. You can either wash them alone, or wash your clothes with other laundry which I think is very convenient. I was crunched on time, so I decided to wash them together.


My intimates not only smelled wonderful (meaning it absorbed the detergent well), but none of them were ruined! In fact, they looked better after, than before I put them in. If I were to put the bra's or tank top in without the bag, by the end of it, it would of been wrapped around something or worse - torn. 

I was really impressed with how much you can fit in these and how well they work. I would definitely recommend these for people who have delicates or even for people that are just tired of losing socks! ha-ha.

To purchase or view this product you go here to do so: BUY InsideSmarts Laundry Bags. They currently run $15.95 with Prime eligible free shipping.


What do you think about the Premium Delicates Laundry Bags? Is this something that you need in your home? Have you ever used anything like it? I love hearing your questions/comments, so feel free to leave them below!!!

XOXO,



Free product disclosure

2 comments:

  1. I know for me having to wash at the laundry mat is a pain. Having to separate my under garments in front of others is embarrassing. Having this no one has to see your under wear. So I can wash my clothes and not have to worry about some one seeing my under ware. A great item to have for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! I know the feeling, I never thought about it that way. However, you are right it does conceal people from seeing it.

      Delete