Thursday, January 1, 2015

Gurin - Mini Aroma Diffuser + VIDEO



Hello Everyone! Today, I want to talk to you about this cool new product from Gurin called the Mini Aroma Diffuser. It's a very relaxing and vibrant product that I am happy to have in my home. 


It's really simple to put together, and come with a ton of cool features. Before we get into the features, let me show you all it comes with. You have diffuser itself, a measuring cup to put the water in, a special AC adapter, the Aromatherapy Oil, and an instruction manual if you get stuck along the way.


The oil it comes with smells amazing, it comes with Lavender which is one of my favorite scents.


All you have to do is put water in it, drop a few drops of the oil in, and then put the top back on.


 Before it's plugged in                         While it's plugged in


Features

  • 6 color LED lights (which can be turned on/off) create a soothing effect with their soft color changing
  • Timer - 180 minutes, 120 minutes, 60 minutes, 30 minutes
  • Gurin ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser with 2.4 million ultrasonic vibrations per second
  • No heating or burning means the properties of the oil are not broken down or runs out.
  • Low energy use. 
  • Safe auto off when water is gone 


You can also buy any other oils you want to put in the diffuser, to customize it anyway that you want to. My favorite thing to do is combine vanilla & orange together. I think it smells heavenly. I also love that you can put it in any size room, and it will adapt. I love using the scent it comes with because it also has been a good aid for helping me sleep. It has so many wonderful uses, and is a wonderful addition to any home.

If you wish to purchase this product you can purchase it on Amazon for $32.95 by going here: BUY GURIN MINI AROMA DIFFUSER.


WATCH BELOW FOR A SHORT VIDEO REVIEW & TO SEE IT IN ACTION!


                                 
                              


Free product disclosure

6 comments:

  1. O wow I like it. I am sure your home smells amazing. I like the different colors it has.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've really fallen for it. I've been experimenting with different scents lately....hehe :) The colors are really pretty too.

      Delete
  2. It's good when you have congestion put done camphorated oil is good to help breath better. And Lavander is my favorite too Amy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh I will have to try that, thank you for the tip and thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Great demo and video, Amy! Can you use any type/brand of oil in it? Mag B.

    ReplyDelete