Friday, June 27, 2014

Adovia Mineral Skin Care - Mineral Eye Gel

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Hello Everyone! I hope all of you are having a great start to the weekend. I will be going on vacation next week to Murrell's Inlet at the beach so if you don't see a post until the end of next week, just know I haven't gone anywhere! It's well needed, but I promise to return with lots of reviews when I come back. Today, I want to talk to you about a wonderful new eye cream I discovered from Adovia Mineral Skin Care.

About The Company

"The first skin care line to combine Minerals with Herbal extracts to create a nutritious cocktail for your skin that keeps it healthy and beautiful from the inside out."
"Adovia is a unique skin care line, combining natural ingredients with modern science to formulate an effective blend of minerals and the finest herbal ingredients nature has to offer. The vital nutrients, anti-oxidants and minerals present in Adovia products are responsibly gathered at the place closest to the soul of Mother Earth - The Dead Sea."
What I also like about this company is that they use only the highest quality ingredients, and minerals from the Dead Sea as well as herbs and oils from all over the world. I was really impressed with all of the great reviews they have received on their products.

The Product



I was actually pleasantly surprised with how quickly this mineral eye gel worked. I instantly noticed after I put it on that my eyes weren't puffy anymore, and the skin was a tad brighter. After a week of using the product, I noticed that the lines around my eyes were starting to fade. A little truly goes a long way, and there is a lot of product in the container. I am 25 now, but starting to see my first signs of aging around my eyes so having this product to help prevent that is really going to help and make me feel more confident in my skin. The feel of the product wasn't greasy and smooth like lotion, which I also liked. It had a very light scent as well to almost no scent, so if you have problems with allergies (to certain scents) like I do, you will enjoy this eye cream. If your looking to buy the product you can buy it on Amazon with free shipping for $36 here.


Overall Product Score: 4.7*



There are products for everyone in this skin care line, if you haven't tried any of Adovia Mineral Skin Care Products you should give it a try! If you have tried their products before, let me know below what products you have tried. I love hearing your questions/comments so feel free to chat away! Until next time, remember to STAY BEAUTIFUL by always STAYING YOU. :)


*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.


Free product disclosure

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment