Monday, June 16, 2014

Rae Cosmetics - Surface Retexturizing Face Primer

Hello Everyone! I hope all of you are doing well this afternoon, and making it through this Monday with ease. Today I want to talk to you about a cosmetics line I have come across that make really wonderful products. They are called Rae Cosmetics! 

If your not familiar with who Rae Cosmetics is Rochelle Rae is CEO and creator of Rae Cosmetics. According to their site, "Rochelle became frustrated with the heavy makeup prevalent in the market and the seemingly endless trips to the mirror to reapply. Her active lifestyle, as well as that of her clients, called for a longer lasting, more natural approach to cosmetics. This inspired her to create a cosmetics line designed for real life and the active women who live it. After two years of research, design and careful attention to every detail, Rochelle introduced Rae Cosmetics, a fresh and versatile mineral makeup line designed for active women and athletes looking for performance as well as beauty from their cosmetics."

I think Rae Cosmetics is not only perfect for athletes, but also perfect for the everyday woman on the go or the everyday woman here in the South. With temperatures reaching almost 100 this week, Rae cosmetics is perfect to incorporate into your everyday routine. 

So when Rae Cosmetics contacted me to try their Surface Primer, I was all over it. 


According to their website "This weightless, oil-free serum protects the skin, while evening out skin tones, visibly diminishing imperfections and the appearance of fine lines and large pores. This retexturizing primer provides a smooth, matte surface for makeup application and extends the wear. This lighter-than-air formula contains moisture building Anti-oxidants, Vitamins A, C and D, helping to protect skin from "free radicals" by minimizing their destructive power."

It reminds me a lot of Smashbox's "Photo Finish" primer, accept Rae Cosmetics primer has a lot more benefits and seems to be much better for the skin. I wore this primer for a week off and on, I even wore it to my cousins wedding, and I was really impressed. It made a nice layer between my skin and my makeup without clogging my pores. I also liked the fact that it wasn't greasy but smooth because its oil free. I also noticed my pores looked smaller, and it did a great job making my skin look youthful. It did an amazing job of keeping my makeup on even in 90 degree weather! I knew when I had literally sweated a gallon of water off my face, and it still remained beautiful and I didn't have splotches of bronzer everywhere it was a keeper!

Now, if you wish to buy any of Rae Cosmetics you can go: here. There is something for everyone. If your wishing to purchase just the Surface Primer the link is: here. It runs $39.00 and you receive 1 oz or 28g of product. 

Overall Product Score: 4.8*


Have you ever tried anything from Rae Cosmetics? If so what is your favorite product from them? I love hearing your questions and/or comments, so feel free to leave them below. And until next time remember to stay BEAUTIFUL by staying YOU! :)





Free product disclosure



*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.

No comments:

Post a Comment