Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Derma E - BB Creme Multi-Fuctional Mineral Beauty Balm

Hello Everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far (half-way through!) I have had the fabulous opportunity to try some Derma E products in the past, and today I want to talk to you about another wonderful product by Derma E that in my opinion is a MUST have product for this summer. Derma E's Multi-Fuctional Mineral Beauty Balm BB Creme! 

Now, if you aren't familiar with who Derma E is you can learn all about their products here: Derma E main website. As far as their history goes in 1973, David Stearn and Dr. Linda Miles created a very potent Vitamin E Creme to local stores in the area. People were so amazed at the results, and word caught on and their company expanded. In 1984, they went into business together and reintroduced their product line and "Derma E" was born! 

What I love about all their products?

100% Vegan
Eco-friendly
Petrolatum-Free
Phthalate-Free
GMO-Free
Paraben-Free
Gluten-Free

Cruelty-Free

Now, going back to their BB creme. I have to say I was amazed at the packaging, the time and energy that went into the product, as well as the benefits all in this ONE product. I had to check out to see if it was just talk or if Derma E delivered results like they had in their other products? 

Here is what the product I received looks like:


I admit I was a little nervous at first, I have a really hard time finding makeup that matches my skin tone. Amazingly enough though, it blended quite well! Another bonus for someone with such a light skin-tone as mine it has an added SPF 25! Perfect for everyday use when I am out and about.

Here are the before and after pictures with the BB creme. The after only includes eye-shadow, a little lip gloss, and the BB creme (nothing else!):


  Before                                 After


I was really impressed with how polished it made me look, as well as it managed to hide every freckle (thank you God!) haha. It also felt very light-weight, and had no fragrance (which is a plus considering I'm allergic to everything). 

I've been trying this product for about a week now, and overall I am really really satisfied. Even with my busy lifestyle, and being in the hot fry-an-egg-on-the-sidewalk south, it managed not to clog my pores. 

I look forward to seeing what else Derma E offers in the future (once my pocket allows me too!), as well as trying their other products.

Overall Product Score: 4.7*

Now, if you wish to buy their BB creme you can do so by buying it anywhere natural skincare products are sold, or by buying it on their site here (there are two different ones): For LIGHT skintones or for MEDIUM skintones. It typically runs $29.50 while it is in my opinion a little high in price the benefits as well as the amount of product you get seems to me to be worth it. 

What do you think about Derma E and their products? Have you ever tried any of them before, and if so what are your favorites? I love hearing your feedback, and if you have any questions feel free to leave them below. Until next time, remember always STAY BEAUTIFUL by STAYING YOU!




Free product disclosure



*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.

No comments:

Post a Comment