Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Skin Daily - Rosehip Oil

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Hello Everyone! I hope all of you are doing well this afternoon, and if your reading this thanks for reading. And if you like this post along with my other posts click that little subscribe button in the right hand corner. I just added it. ;) I have recently been blessed with a bunch of companies wanting to work with me so from now on as long as it stays the way it is now, you will be seeing a lot more reviews!

Now, onto the product...

Today, I want to talk to you about a fascinating product I have learned a lot about the last few days. A product called Rosehip Oil. Now, before I get into what the product is let me tell you about Skin Daily Skincare Solutions. 

About The Company:

"At Skin Daily we understand the importance of having healthy and more radiant skin.
Skin Daily is a small skin care company with a simple goal.  Our goal is to provided the highest quality natural skin care products possible.  Blending science with nature, Skin Daily uses only natural ingredients.  Being a small company, we understand better than anyone else the need to produce skincare products that actually work!  Healthy, natural, and effective anti-aging and skin care is our only focus and our goal is to be the best!
Made in the USA, Skin Daily products are produced in a state of the art FDA certified production facility that specializes in small batch production to esure high quality control."
- This is straight from their site. I love that they are made in the USA, and I also like that they are a smaller company. Not always, but to me it seems that smaller companies know the importance of quality as well as the importance of making their consumers to come first. If you wish to visit their site you can do so by going here: Skin Daily Official Website

About The Product:

                                                

If your not familiar with what Rosehip Oil is a strong antioxidant that restores, firms, and hydrates damaged or aging skin. I think its a wonderful product to incorporate in your skincare regimen. So if your young like me your probably like well, "Amy, why do I need something like that?" Not only is good for the skin but it is used for a variety of other skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, and something I know we all struggle with in some shape or form, ACNE! Oh yeah, did I also mention that it works great for when you get sun burned, have dandruff, or brittle nails? It does a lot! 

I wondered what makes this Rosehip oil different from others? Their Rosehip oil is 100% pure from Chilean rosehip seeds and are cold-pressed to preserve its freshness. So, I had to put it to the test. I have been trying it for all sorts of things. I first tried it to moisturize my face, and I have to say my face has never been smoother. I even tried it for sunburn, and I significantly noticed that it made my sunburn not as bad. Usually, after getting sunburn I would peel for days. Using the Rosehip Oil made it so I didn't peel at all. The only issue I had (which may not be an issue for you) was I didn't like the consistency of how it felt on my face, but I solved this by mixing it with a facial lotion. I used Purlisse Hydra-Moisture Balance, but any moisturizing lotion will do. I noticed by doing that it absorbed easier as well as felt better. 

If you have tried other products and nothing is working, I would defiantly recommend trying this product and see if it helps. I'm not saying it is a cure all, but its defiantly worth putting into your skin routine to help minimize or get rid of some of the problems I listed above. 


Overall Product Score: 3.8*


Now, if you wish to purchase this product I have a limited time deal just for my readers! (Thanks Skin Daily!) You can purchase it HERE on Amazon for $16.99, but for a limited time you can go HERE to get a 30% off coupon which would make this oil ONLY $11.89! 

Feel free to leave any questions and/or comments below I love hearing from you as well as reading them. Remember you make the blog what it is, without my readers I wouldn't be where I am today so thank you! As always REMEMBER to STAY BEAUTIFUL by STAYING YOU! :)


*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.

Free product disclosure


Note: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you could use this stuff for sunburn, I will have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, its amazing at how many different things you can use it for. :)

      Delete
  2. The fatty acids and vitamins in rosehip oil not only moisturize the skin, but also promote skin regeneration, and can improve skin relaxation and permeability. Rosehip oil products can improve skin texture and also reduce the appearance of acne scars or stretch marks. To get more information buy meds online from buy prescription drugs online.

    ReplyDelete