Sunday, March 8, 2015

Rodan & Fields Redefine + Acute Care - 6 Week Results


Hello Everyone! I hope all of you are having a wonderful day. I am super excited, because I just finished my 6 week regimen of Rodan & Fields Redefine + Acute Care. As a skincare enthusiast, we all know I have used a bunch of products. However, I have never found a product to completely redefine not only my skin but my life the way these products have. Now, I admit the products aren't cheap. This in my opinion unless you have money like that, is truly an investment. My hope is that if you get anything out of reading this that you will at least know the facts. As well as figure out if this is possibly something that could be good for you - as it has been for me.

First we will talk a little bit about each of the products I received, and then I will share with you my results. If you wish to checkout this regimen or buy any of their products you can do so by going here...

Acute Care Skincare For Expression Lines
This in my opinion was the key to the success I had with this program. It runs for $220, and you received 10 pairs. After 1 pair however, you will see immediate and long lasting results. They take some getting use to as you have to wear them overnight, but wow do these babies pack a punch! I swear I look 5 years younger with each use.

According to the box (and I have seen first hand), they (the strips) smooth expression lines with proprietary Liquid Cone Technology that melts line-defying peptides and hyaluronic acid directly into the wrinkle for a more youthful appearance.

Now we are going to get into the actual Redefine kit which runs $193 for the set. You receive 4 products in the set.




Daily Cleansing Mask
This is the first product in the Redefine skincare regimen. It is also one of my top favorites. It truly made my skin feel and look amazingly clean. I forgot to do it one morning, and seriously felt out of place and gross. I never knew how much one product could affect me. It does a great job at not only cleaning the pores, but exfoliating the skin as well. This was a great thing for me, since I have amazingly dry skin. This product runs $41 alone. 


Pore Minimizing Toner
This toner minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores, and is fast-acting. It is also alcohol-free, which I thought was great because most toner's are not. It has gentle polyhydroxy acids that exfoliate pore clogging dead skin cells while natural oligosaccharides help reduce the appearance of pores and prepares skin for the treatments that follow in the regimen. I think it goes great with the AM/PM cream, really causing it to set off and work better. It's just an all around wonderful toner. It's price alone is $47.


Triple Defense Treatment SPF 30 Cream

This moisturizing treatment is great to put on under or over makeup. It contains a clinically proven concentrations of powerful peptides to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and helps to firm the skin. It was another product that was big in helping to mold my results. I also like that it has an added SPF 30. This product is priced at $80 alone.


Overnight Restorative Cream
An ultra-hydrating cream that replenishes skin's natural moisturizing factors while you sleep. It works to make your skin visibly firmer and less-lined by morning. It also helps to prevent moisture loss and has 12-hour time released antioxidants in it to help replenish vital skin nutrients. This cream is seriously my dream come true, and the answer I have been looking for when it comes to hydrating my skin. I will be sad when this cream runs out. This cream runs $73 by itself. 

So now that you know how each of the products work and what they do, I hope that you will have a better understanding of the 6 week regimen I went through. If you're looking for an all-around regimen Rodan and Fields truly makes some great ones. 

I truly loved the regimen and even though I have somewhat sensitive skin it never bothered me, not once. The only thing that was hard for me was just getting use to doing it everyday, but once I got into the routine of it - I felt lost without it. I think each product aided in giving me the results I achieved, and I especially give thanks to the Acute Care Skincare For Expression Lines. They were my holy grail for helping to rid my pesky under eye lines.  

And here were my results after 6-weeks! Click to enlarge the picture...

If you wish to check out any of the before & after side facial photo's check out my pinterest board located here: Pinterest Rodan & Fields Photos

What do you think about my 6-week results? Do you think any of the products from Rodan & Fields could help benefit you? I love hearing your questions & comments, so feel free to leave them down below!

Until next time, Stay Beautiful by Staying YOU!
XOXO,

Free product disclosure

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing how the before and after picture look. What a big difference it really made. Great results

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so amazed how it worked! You look gorgeous and your skin looks so frsh and clear.

    ReplyDelete