Monday, March 2, 2015

Mariko Ideas Scarf Hangers


Hello Everyone! Today, I am super excited to share with you a fabulous new product from Mariko Ideas. Mariko Ideas is a brand new company, and has just released their first product for all of my reader's to get their hands on (literally!). Mariko's Scarf Hangers are beautiful, glamorous, and just an all around great alternative than just throwing your scarfs on the back of the couch like I have shamelessly been doing! 


In each package you get three beautiful hangers, tied (just like you see above) with a beautiful black ribbon. Ready for you to untie just like it was a present meant for only you. I love the presentation of each box, and the hangers themselves are even more amazing in person.


There are literally so many different ways you can use these hangers. You can loop them over like you see above, tie each one to make sections, or tie it around the hanger to show it off. Creativity is in your court, and you have the ball. 

You can put one on each hanger or you can stack 10 on a hanger (I have done this, and it works!). 


They are beautiful and timeless. They have a very sturdy chrome frame, don't snag one bit, and are very lightweight. However, not so lightweight that they damage easily. They fit and hang easily in my closet. I also absolutely love the bead work, it makes them look as each one is home made (in a good way!). 

These hangers are currently on Amazon and run $14.99 for a pack of 3. They are Prime eligible which means if you have prime, shipping will be free. If you wish to purchase these you can do so by going here: 

What do you think about Mariko Ideas Scarf Hangers? Would these be something you could see using for your scarfs? I love hearing your thoughts and opinions, so feel free to leave them below!

Until then - Stay Beautiful By Staying You! 
XOXO,

2 comments:

  1. . I have never seen anything like this. Has a cute fancy look to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking it out, and yeah my first time seeing them too. I love it and can't wait to see more from this company. :)

      Delete