Monday, March 16, 2015

Arvazallia - Hair Repair System


Hola! How is everyone doing today? Today, I want to talk to you about a 3-piece hair care system I recently had the pleasure of trying. Arvazallia Professional Series Advanced Hair Repair System is a wonderful collection if you are in desperate need to restore & repair your hair. It's made to protect your hair through all the straightening, coloring, and just everyday damage we cause to our hair. 

Who is Arvazallia?

According to their site...

"At Arvazallia we create high quality premium beauty products that are designed to not only Maximize your Beauty but also to Maximize your Confidence and Maximize your Spirit as well.

Our unique formulations have been used by salon professionals and customers around the world and is now available for you as part of the Arvazallia Professional series suite of products.

We have a 100% commitment to ensuring our customers love our products and we back that up with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love an Arvazallia product that you've purchased from us we will give you a 100% refund."


I love that they stand behind their product 100%, and even offer a complete refund. It says a lot about not only their product, but their belief in the product. 

To learn more or to visit their official site you can do so by going here:

The Products/My Thoughts



"Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair Moisturizing Shampoo with Argan Oil and Macadamia oil is a restorative and hydrating shampoo that is designed to repair, strengthen, and restore hair that is dry or has been damaged or weakened by heat styling, chemical processing, or coloring.
The advanced proprietary formulation contains powerful but gentle cleaning agents that combined with the vitamin-rich Argan and Macadamia oils gently cleanses your hair while moisturizing, strengthening, and nourishing it with essential nutrients.
Being both sulfate free and paraben free it is safe for use on hair that has been color or keratin treated."

I love that this shampoo is not only paraben free but sulfate free as well. It does a really great job at getting a nice deep down clean, without stripping my hair. I color my hair as well as use a straightener quite frequently, so I have a lot of factors against me. However, using this shampoo I now don't have to worry nearly as much. This shampoo really helps to strengthen my hair. 
I also like the smell of the shampoo to me it has more of an Argan Oil smell. It is also neutral enough, so that if my husband wanted to use it he could as it is not too "flowery."It is definitely a must-have sort of shampoo for the upcoming summer months. 

This products runs $17.99 by itself by going here or you can buy the 3-piece combo for $49.99 by going here



"Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair Daily Conditioner with Argan Oil and Macadamia oil is a restorative and hydrating daily conditioner that is specially formulated to hydrate, strengthen, and repair hair that is dry or has been damaged or weakened by heat styling, chemical processing, or coloring.
The advanced proprietary formula fortifies each strand of hair by sealing the dents and divots found in dry and damaged hair which strengthens the hair and promotes natural growth. Infused with both Argan Oil and Macadamia oil, it nourishes your hair with essential nutrients while detangling, moisturizing, and improving the manageability of your hair and giving it a luminous shine."

The Arvazallia Repair Daily Conditioner does an amazing job when paired with the Arvazallia Moisturizing Shampoo. I love how it makes my hair silky and soft. It takes care of my tangles as well as gives it bounce. It really makes my hair manageable, and nourishes my hair. I also like that it is infused with Argan and Macadamia oil making the smell of it heavenly. 

This products runs $17.99 by itself on Amazon by going here or you can buy the 3-piece set for $49.99 by going here



"Arvazallia Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask is a salon quality deep conditioning and moisturizing treatment that is Guaranteed to Restore, Revitalize, and Reinvigorate dry hair or hair damaged by heat, over-processing, or other conditions.

This Premium 5 Minute Restoration and Hydration treatment will improve your hair’s elasticity and manageability and leave it feeling soft, silky, and shiny. It also strengthens and repairs your hair by filling in dents and divots that make your hair more susceptible to breakage."


The Hydrating Argan Oil Mask is in my opinion the Holy Grail of all of the Arvazallia products. It has transformed my hair on the worst of days from an unruly tangled mess to a hydrating smooth osis of hair. It has made my hair softer, silkier, and overall healthier. It really does feel and look like a salon quality conditioner. I use it 1-2 times a week, and no matter rather I have colored or straightened my hair 3-times that day it always manages to bring it back to beautiful. I would highly recommend this product, and your hair will thank you for it.

This products runs $16.99 by itself on Amazon by going here or you can buy the 3-piece set for $49.99 by going here

What do you think about Arvazallia's Hair Repair System? Have you used anything similar? Do you think it's something that could help you? I love hearing your questions/comments so, feel free to leave them down below. Your opinion counts!

Until next time
XOXO,



Free product disclosure

3 comments:

  1. I can honestly say that all there products I have gotten I love. #1 products I use in my hair. My curls look so beautiful each and every time I use it. A must try for those who have never tried. I Love there products

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really would love to try this. I desperately need some tlc for my hair after bleaching it so much. I am gonna check this out because that is a good deal.

    ReplyDelete