Thursday, March 26, 2015

Bellaboo - Clear Skin Smoothie Mask


Hello Everyone! Today, I want to talk to you about a company I have worked with before called Bellaboo. Last time I wrote of a chocolate face mask, which you can go here to read more about: Bellaboo Sweet Sin Chocolate Face Mask Review. However, today we will be talking about Bellaboo's Clear Skin Smoothie Face Mask.

Bellaboo products are geared especially for Teens & Tweens, and made in Australia. However, anyone can use it really. From serums to moisturizers they make everything your young tween or teen will need to fight that nasty fight of puberty. To check out all of their products you can go here to their official page: 

My Thoughts


There are so many great things about the Clear Skin Smoothie. I appreciate the fact that they are free of parabens, artificial colors, fragrances, sulphates, petrochemicals, mineral oils, harmful chemicals, and animal derived ingredients. I always look for the little bunny on the back that says "against animal testing" below it, which I think is great they have. Not to mention the product was created for women by women. 



The formula is meant for oily/acne prone skin. However, I have combination skin and it didn't dry my skin out. As always I would recommend you doing an allergy test before applying, and if you have sensitive skin I would not recommend the product. Even though it did a great job at cleansing my skin, I had a slight allergic reaction to it. My skin turned red for a few minutes after washing it off. So while I can't personally recommend the product for myself and despite my issues with it, I still think it's a mask with potentially great benefits for those that can use it.


This mask currently sells on Amazon for $9.95 and is Prime Eligible. If you wish to check out more informations about it or purchase the product, you can do so by going here: 

So, I want to know - What do you think about Bellaboo? Have you ever used any of their masks before? I'd love to hear your questions/comments so, feel free to leave them below!

Until next time, 
Stay Beautiful By Staying YOU!

XOXO,


Free product disclosure

4 comments:

  1. No lie for me! I am a huge mask girl. I love to paper my self. Even when it comes to putting mask on my face. Makes my face look and fell great after ward. I have never heard of this ever. I totally try it ;) Mask are fun and enjoy having a girls night with my girls and being pampered together. I need a basket full of mask like this so I can enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I love masks as well. They are my number 1 must have skincare items. :)

      Delete
  2. I can kinda see your face was a little red from it but I am not discouraged. Everyone is different and reacts to things differently. I really like how this is targeted for teens and tweens because I have a tween (just became one, uh oh lol) and she needs something to help keep acne at bay. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading. Yeah, my face didn't actually turn red until I took off the mask, but it went away after a few minutes. However, like you said don't be discouraged everyone has different allergies. You never know until you try or figure it out.

      Delete