Tuesday, March 24, 2015

FurMaster - Deshedding Tool for Cats & Dogs


Hello Everyone! I am all of you are doing well today. I am excited to not only bring beauty products to us, but who say's our furry friends can't get a little beauty in too? The FurMaster for Cats & Dogs is the ultimate deshedding tool and number one pet beautifier. What makes this brush so special? 
Let's find out... 


The Furmaster works to remove up to 95% of unwanted fur and undercoat. It not only benefits the pet, but as well as the owner. For people with pet allergies or simply just wanting to not have to vacuum day in and day out, this product does the job by taking care of any loose hair! It is especially designed for large, medium, and even small pets. The lightweight design makes the FurMaster the perfect choice for Pet Deshedding and Grooming.

My Thoughts


Before discovering this wonderful tool, I had been using a horrible brush that had similar claims to the FurMaster brush. The big difference in the brushes was the way it collected the hair and the clean up. My old brush I would have to use my hand to clean.


With this brush all I have to do is press the red button, and the hair magically dispenses without me having to touch a thing. Making for extremely easy clean up. It is one of my favorite things about the brush.


My other favorite thing was the amount of hair that came off my dog into the brush. I had no clue, truly how much hair my dog had been shedding. I was and still am really amazed. Not to mention my dog really enjoys being brushed with it. It doesn't snag or hurt her, and even though it has such power at removing the hair it doesn't get stuck either (like has happened to me before with other brushes).


I love knowing that not only is it helpful to me, but my dog, Kuchen, as well. I have less hair on my floor, and it only takes a few minutes out of every other day to completely remove any loose hairs. The quality of the FurMaster is really well made, and I am so happy I finally found something that works for the both of us.

If you wish to purchase this product or know even more, you can do so by going here. It is currently on sale right now on Amazon, for $26.99.

I want to know what you think about the FurMaster! Have you used this brush or something similar? Feel free to leave any questions or comments you may have below. 

Until Next Time,

XOXO
Free product disclosure

3 comments:

  1. My dog can totally use this. He sheds really bad for him being a small dog. Seems he sheds more around spring and summer. Love him to pieces but boy does he shed. This will help both my dog and I. Great review here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so cute how your dog just stands there and lets you brush her. Mine, I have to chase after lol! Alot of brushes I have bought never really got most of the hair but after reading this I am glad and wanting to get one myself. Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely need to try a new brush! Thanks for the review, hope it works better than the one I have. It certainly can't be worse!

    ReplyDelete