Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel


Hola Everyone! I hope all of you are doing well. Today, I want to talk to you about a product from the company Yalmeh. That product being Glory Eye Bright Gel. Yalmeh is the latest brand in Beauty Products, selling Pro Antibacterial Brush Sets as well as skin products.


The Vivid Eye Bright Gel Formula is useful for all skin issues around the eyes. Including dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness, sagging loss of tone, and resilience. It can also be used on the forehead and cheek area or as an all over face treatment.

According to their site... "It contains Plant Stem Cells and Matrixyl 3000 and Hyaluronic Acid for Superior Anti Aging Effects which hydrate the flimsy eye area (including eye lids) to avoid premature ageing.The Eye Gel (Not Eye Cream) is specifically has an advanced formula for the delicate skin around your eyes to reverse the signs of aging. Is soft and feels soothing when you put it on. In fact, some have described the feeling as luxurious. It is not greasy. Formulated for Quick Absorption."


My Review

I have been using this product for about a week now. I generally put it on right before I put on my makeup. I have found that my main problem area is right under my eyes. I tend to have fine lines and more than anything, those horrid dark circles. Since I have been using it under my eyes, I have significantly noticed that my dark circles have diminished. I was also really impressed with how quickly it absorbs into the skin, as well as how quickly it begins to work. It didn't take days or hours to work either which was what I was most impressed with. After only a few minutes, I had noticed a difference. No more dark circles, and no more puffiness. Even after a week I am starting to notice my fine lines starting to fade, so I am interested to see if I can get them to go away completely. I will say though it definitely is a product that has become part of my daily skin routine, and I am glad that I decided to give this product a try. If your looking for a product to give you that quick fix to get rid of dark circles and puffiness in the morning, I would really recommend this product. It may even help your face in other area's as well.

This price of this products runs $19.25 with free shipping right now on Amazon, which I think is a totally reasonable price for what you get, and how it works. If you wish to purchase this product you can do so by going here

Also, if you wish to learn more about their products their official website is located here: http://www.yalmeh.com/ and they also have a facebook page here: Yalmeh Facebook.

Overall Product Score: 4.7*

I want to know! What do you think about the Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel? Have you ever tried their products before? If not which product would you love to try? I love hearing your questions and comments below. So, feel free to leave them below. 

Until next time... 
REMEMBER to stay BEAUTIFUL by STAYING YOU!
XOXO. 

*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.

Free product disclosure

3 comments:

  1. Glad it helped you. I have never used this product nor line, but anything that reduces lines and wrinkles is a must have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and thanks for your comment! I hope that you will continue to come back and read my reviews, and your comments/questions are always welcomed. I wasn't expecting much at first, but I was pleasantly surprised with this product.

      Delete
  2. It's up above in the review, or you can go here: http://www.amazon.com/Brightening-Treatment-Hyaluronic-3000-Vitamin-Guaranteed/dp/B00NOFU1IY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1415232164&sr=8-3&keywords=yalmeh+eye+cream .....Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete