Thursday, November 20, 2014

Erase (Microdermabrasion Scrub) by Luxurience


Usually, microdermabrasion is only readily available in a spa or at a dermatologist. It is also very expensive, but with this brand new product coming to the market it can now be totally affordable! Erase by Luxurience (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N66XA9S/) uses top of the line component's that give the same amazing effects as those expensive spa treatment's. I am extremely excited to be able to share with you what this product is all about, and how you can live the life of lux for an amazingly affordable price!

About The Product



From Their Site...

  • Our radiant, glowing skin is waiting to be revealed! Our proprietary rejuvenating microdermabrasion cream contains the same crystals as spa treatments at a fraction of the cost without machinery - in the comfort of your home!
  • Our rich, non-greasy emollient exfoliates dead skin cells, unclogs pores, eliminates blackheads while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Renew your skin with a scrub that removes impurities, improves skin tone, texture and elasticity while stimulating new skin cell regeneration, giving you the smooth skin your friends will be jealous of!
  • Enjoy the healthy glow the sun gives you but hate the aging sun damage that comes with it? Our powerful yet safe and effective exfoliator with continual use will help reduce sun damage, acne scarring, lighten skin discoloration and age spots.
  • Reveal your skin's irresistible radiance with the rest of the Luxurience anti-aging products for sensational, healthy skin that will have your skin turning heads! 100% No Questions Asked Guarantee!

Our Premium Microdermabrasion Scrub can help you realize more vibrant, younger looking skin by: 

- Using the same microdermabrasion exfoliation process as salons without complicated machinery 

- Using twice weekly as an at-home facial routine followed by anti-aging moisturizer to diminish fine lines and wrinkles 

- Lightening skin discolorations, age spots and stimulate cellular regeneration 

- Minimizing pore size, removes blackheads, diminishes acne scarring and other imperfections 

- Utilizing natural fruit enzymes, vitamins, herbal extracts and micronized marine salts to assist in the microdermabrasion process 

- Using top of the line exfoliation technology that leave your skin velvety smooth with an irresistible glow 

You can buy this product from Amazon right now for $35.99 with free shipping, but with the code ERASE430 you can get 30% off, just for my readers! Go here to purchase it and use the code at checkoutErase By Luxurience Microdermabrasion Scrub.

Also, feel free to follow their new facebook page here for any updates & news on upcoming products! 

My Thoughts



When I first received this product, the first thing I immediately noticed was the packaging. I love the expensive top-of-the-line feel I get from it. The next thing I noticed is the blue color of the formula with the little dark blue microbeads. 

I then proceeded to wet my face with a wash cloth and then put the formula on. I used my finger's to gently massage in the formula, and could instantly feel almost like a breeze going over my skin as it cleaned it. 

I left it on my face for around 2 minutes (it say's 1-2 min.), because around the two minute mark I started feeling a warming feeling. It wasn't one of those feeling's you get if your allergic to something, but rather one of those warming feeling's like you get from a warming mask (a good example for me would be the biore mask). I however, had no redness at all, and once I started taking it off with the wash cloth I felt a nice cooling sensation.

You can really feel the mask work, and once you take it off you feel the effects even more. My skin was not only softer, but it felt hydrated. The closest thing I can compare the experience to, is this one time I had a mask done at the spa. It was up to that level of excellence. I was pleasantly surprised. I thought to myself, "Now, I can have that Microdermabrasion treatment without leaving my house, how cool!" haha. Might sound silly, but it's the truth. 

I've tried what companies call "Microdermabrasion Scrubs," but nothing with this strong or feeling as a real spa experience like this does. It will definitely be not only that go to experience for exfoliating my skin, (because this is what I need it for most) but my go to when I just want to relax. 


Overall Product Score: 4.8*



I also had the chance to try out a sample size of the Origins by Luxurience which I wanted to also quickly mention. It retails for $35.95 on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MHAOY2Q), and I think it is wonderful follow up product to go with the Erase Microdermabrasion Scrub, if your looking for a great anti-aging cream. I've had pretty good results with it so far. So, go check it out for yourself and for more information go here!  


I want to know! What do you think about Erase by Luxurience? Have you ever tried a Microdermabrasion Scrub? If not have you tried anything similar or gone to the spa? I love hearing your questions and comments. So, feel free to leave them below. 

Remember to Stay Beautiful, By Staying You! Until next time...

XOXO,
Amy


*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.

Free product disclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment