Friday, November 21, 2014

Tru Moroccan Shampoo & Conditioner


Greetings! Today, I want to talk with you about a recent Shampoo and Conditioner I have had the chance to try. It's brand new to the market, and it's not only wonderful for your hair but wonderful for your skin in general. 

The product's I am referring to are the Tru Moroccan Shampoo & Conditioner! 

What I love about their products right off the start...


I love how each of their product's are clearly labeled, each of their products are:

- Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
- NO Animal Testing
- Vegan
- Made with CERTIFIED Moroccan Argan Oil
- Made In The USA (another wonderful reason to support them!)



From their site...

Tru Moroccan shampoo is an all natural, organic Argan oil shampoo formulated to repair dry, frizzy, and damaged hair. Our products combine the latest technology with the most natural, purest ingredients. 

Tru Moroccan Repair Shampoo contains reparative ingredients that will naturally moisturize the hair leaving it soft and supple. This is perfect for people who have dry, flaky, or itching scalp, and dandruff as well as damaged, weak hair. The main objective of this product is to hydrate, repair and restore shine.

Ingredients
100% Organic Argan Oil, Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Wheat Germ Oil, Vitamin B5, Organic Asparagus, Organic Cilantro, Organic Geranium, Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Rosemary, Jojoba, Olive Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol.

If you wish to purchase this product it is currently $18.95 and Amazon Prime Shipping Eligible. You can buy the product by going here: BUY Tru Moroccan Shampoo

My Thoughts

The first thing I noticed when I was opening the shampoo was the nice seal that was on it. May not be a big deal to some, but for me that was a big plus. The OCD girl in me appreciates knowing that they care enough to make sure each product was sealed after they produced it, so that I know the product hadn't been tampered with.

The next thing I noticed was the amazing Moroccan Argan Oil smell, it has a very unique smell unlike any other but I rather enjoyed it. 

Then I proceeded to wash my hair with it, which I actually used and rinsed twice just to make sure I was getting the full effect from it. However, I am sure one time is enough. After, I was amazed at how soft my hair was, and how clean it felt. This was before I even used the conditioner! I thought this was a huge plus in itself as well, because I usually have such dry and sometimes flaky hair. It also added a lot of moisture to my hair, which is something I don't always get with my regular brand.  

Another thing I often do is flat-iron my hair (since I have such wavy hair) and just this once decided not to put a whole bunch of protecting products in it, and noticed it did just as well as when I do put products in it. I love knowing that if I am out of a product, I can be comfortable with straightening my hair and not have to run out that minute to get something. 

I didn't really have any negatives with the Shampoo. I guess if I had anything to pick at it would be the price is a little on the high end. For the amount of product and the quality of the product, I believe it is well justified though. I would definitely recommend this product.

Overall Product Score: 4.6*





From their site...

Tru Moroccan Conditioner is an all natural, organic Argan oil conditioner formulated to repair dry, frizzy, and damaged hair. Our products combine the latest technology with the most natural, purest ingredients. 

Tru Moroccan Conditioner contains reparative ingredients that will naturally moisturize the hair leaving it soft and supple. This is perfect for people who have dry, flaky, or itching scalp, and dandruff as well as damaged, weak hair. The main objective of this product is to hydrate, repair and restore shine. Amount of usage will depend on volume and length of hair. This product is most effective when left on hair for a couple of minutes to penetrate the hair strands before rinsing. This product can be used daily.

Ingredients
100 % Organic Argan Oil, Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe, Jojoba Seed Oil, Organic Sesame Seed Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Olive Fruit Oil, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Linseed Seed Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Starflower Seed Oil, Pro-Vitamin B5, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin (Plant Derived), Palm Oil, Oatmeal, Citric Acid (Naturally Derived).

If you wish to purchase this product it is currently $18.95 and Amazon Prime Shipping Eligible. You can buy the product by going here: BUY Tru Moroccan Conditioner

My Thoughts

The first thing I noticed when I was opening the conditioner was the nice seal that was on it just like with the shampoo. May not be a big deal to some, but for me that was a huge plus.

The next thing I noticed was the amazing Moroccan Argan Oil smell, it has a very unique just like in the shampoo yet a little bit creamier in the conditioner.

I proceeded to put it on my hair and left it on for about a minute or two, just so my hair could fully take in all it's nutrients. I love that this Conditioner has Oatmeal in it as well as Shea Butter, you can really tell. It made my hair so soft, but not greasy as a quality conditioner should. 

The only thing I didn't like about the conditioner is the fact that it was so thick. I mean it didn't bother me that it was thick, but the packaging it was in made it a little difficult for it to get out of the bottle because of it. Other than that though, I thought it worked really well. I would recommend this product as well, and think it is a great product to pair with the Tru Moroccan Shampoo.

Overall Product Score: 4.4*


What do you think about the Tru Moroccan Shampoo & Conditioner? Have you ever tried any shampoo or conditioner made from Moroccan Argan Oil, if so what was your experience with it? I love hearing your questions, comments, and just overall feedback. Feel free to leave it below!

Until next time, 
XOXO,
Amy



*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.

Free product disclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment