Friday, May 9, 2014

Yuzen - Summer 2014

Hello All! I hope everyone is doing well. When I opened my mailbox today I wasn't sure what I receive. I've been waiting on products from companies as well as a couple of subscription boxes. To my surprise Yuzen box came today! If you haven't heard of me talk about Yuzen box its because it only comes out 4 times a year (but totally worth it!) It runs $33 a month if you would like to subscribe (they don't currently have a referral program) and you can sign up HERE. 

Now onto the amazing items in the box this month...


HUGO NATURALS Handcrafted Vanilla & Sweet Orange Soap - "a truly special, handcrafted blend of all-natural essential oils and botanical extracts that gently clean and deeply condition the skin. Creamy lather and the rich scent of natural vanilla and sweet orange extract create a luxurious experience in bath or shower." What I loved about this soap is the amazing smell to me it smells almost like an orange creamsickle. It is also vegan & gluten free! I think this is the perfect gift for my mother-in-law being I don't use a lot of solid bar soaps so it will be passed on to her.


AROMAFLAGE Botanical Fragrance & Insect Repellent - "is a combination of exotic botanical fragrance and effective insect repellent. Warm cedar wood, silken vanilla, tropical citrus, and nourishing Vitamin E combine naturally so you can live an eco-chic outdoor lifestyle while staying bug-free. Perfect for weddings, cocktail parties, tennis matches, and all your other favorite outdoor activities." I love that this product is not only a fragrance but an insect repellent as well! This is going to be perfect when my husband and I go camping. 


KERSTIN FLORIAN Lavender Body Spray - "is a light moisturizing spray with soothing lavender and aloe extract, blended with nourishing jojoba oil and vitamin E to leave skin soft and glowing. Helps to relieve dry and parched skin and help heal, soothe, and calm all skin types. Mist onto skin daily and massage lightly, after showering or whenever your skin needs extra moisture." Besides Sweet Pea, lavender is one of my favorite scents. I have used Kerstin Florian products in the past (thanks to yuzen), and I especially love the way they perceive the lavender smell. It is also gluten free, CRUELTY free, and organic. So I think this is a win, win.


KNEIPP Balancing Lavender Herbal Bath - "is a highly concentrated bath treatment with aroma-intensive natural essential oils. It calms nervousness and enhances well-being to help combat mental fatigue. Lavender is a well-established remedy and is regarded as one of the most versatile essences to balance the emotions, lift the spirits, and restore strength and vitality." I was SUPER excited to receive this product, not because I take a lot of baths but because I take a lot of showers. I have this thing for the shower you can put oils in that will disperse into the water to create a spa like experience so this is perfect (not to mention its lavender...hehe). 


MYCHELLE DERMACEUTICALS Ultimate Lash and Brow Serum - "is enriched with Myracle Peptide Complex, a highly concentrated serum that strengthens and conditions lashes and brows, helping them look visibly fuller, thicker, and longer. Apply once daily to eyebrow area and base of upper lashes (where eyelashes meet skin) from the inner corner to the outer edge." Next to the lavender oil this is the best product in the box! I have recently become a junkie when it comes to fake eyelashes, so I am willing to try almost anything to make my lashes grow. This one product goes for $62.50 worth almost twice for what you pay for the box, so if it works this is a home run. We will see the weeks to come, but I have heard great things about it.


SHAMANUTI Seaweed Toner - "is rich with minerals and antioxidants that scavenge free radicals and improve skin cell structure and performance. It restores pH balance, removes residual makeup or cleanser, tightens pores, and prepares your face to better absorb your moisturizer." It's like Yuzen read my mind because I have been on the hunt for a new Toner. I recently just ran out of mine and love how this helps to restore pH balance. It also has no parabens, petroleum, or sulfates.


SENCHA NATURALS Pink Dragonfruit Mints - "transport you “beyond the tea bag,” with just three mints providing the same amount of beneficial antioxidants as one cup of green tea. It doesn’t get more exotic than a hotpink fruit named after dragons—this lightly sweet, sub-tropical cactus fruit and a dash of natural ginger make a uniquely delicious mint that is truly the stuff of legends." This product to me was the most intriguing. I didn't think I would like the taste of these mints, but they are wonderful! They taste to me just like tic tacs and look like green tea leaf's. I also love the fact that 3 mints = 1 cup of green tea antioxidents. I hate green tea but love the fact I can get the same benefits of it through these mints. Good thinking Yuzen!

So, what did you think of Yuzen box this month? Do you subscribe and if so what is your favorite product in the box? I love hearing your questions and comments so feel free to leave the below! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment