Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Quick Annoucement...

Hey Everyone! I hope all of yall are doing well. Sorry for the delay, I am waiting for beauty products to come in to review. I promise either tomorrow or Saturday I will have some brand new beauty posts for you. While your at it how about give me some ideas and comment below with what you want to see next! I will choose one of your ideas and blog about it. 

Now on to the quick annoucement...

I'm not one to usually do this, but I took a chance off of a dare and have recently entered the Milani's "What Do Your Lips Say About You?" contest and was hoping if its not too much trouble you could spare a vote. All you have to do is click on THIS link and click "LIKE" at the top of the picture. Easy Right? Below is an example of the picture.



And you know what if you have a contest feel free to post it on here and I will vote for you as well! WIN WIN, Right?

Remember to stay BEAUTIFUL and ALWAYS Stay YOU! Each and everyone of you are beautiful in your own way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment