Thursday, May 1, 2014

Glossybox - April 2014

Finally, its here! It's that time of the month again. The long awaited Glossybox, I'm not sure why but this month I was particularly excited about it. If you don't know what Glossybox is, it is a monthly subscription in which you pay $21 a month (sometimes cheaper so check for discount codes first!), and you get a selection of usually 5 beauty products to your door each month. What I love about Glossybox is the value is always higher than the price of the box, and you truly get your money's worth. If you wish to subscribe you can do so by going to my link HERE to subscribe. 

Now onto the box! 


Ciate London "Mojito" Paint Pot - "Ciate uses a combination of professional and lovingly chosen high performance formulas. The beautiful and sophisticated packaging an encourages an incredibly artistic and effortless nail painting experience." Each color that the subscriber got was different this month, and there were 12 different options! Overall, I am very happy with the color I got its a color I can truly say I do not have this color in my collection, and I can't wait to use it at the salon. It's the color Mojito, and its a very fitting lime color and may be a tad lighter then in the picture but pretty close. Glossybox can send me Ciate nail polish every month, and I will be happy. Its one of the few polishes I can say that about. Not only are they wonderful polishes but really hard to get in the US, since they are a UK product. Full size: $10 (this is a full size product!)


Caldrea Body Wash - "Emerge from the shower with smooth, radiant, and renewed skin! Infused with brightening, free-radical fighting angelica root and linden flower extracts. Caldrea Body Wash is a perfectly sudsing, softly scented way to greet the day." The scent of this body wash is suppose to be aloe water apricot, but to me I smell just aloe and no apricot. I rather like the smell of aloe, but if you do not then I doubt very much that you will like this. Not my favorite body wash but it gets the job done! Full size: $18 for a 11.5 FL OZ bottle this however is 1 FL OZ. 


Aqua Spa Relax Body Creme in Lavender+Chamomile - "Lavish skin with an ultra-rich conditioning body lotion that banishes dry skin while diminishing the signs of aging with Marine Youth Complex. Relax your body and mind with an aromatic blend of lavender and chamomile for calming relief." I don't know how Glossybox knew but lavender and chamomile are my two favorite scents together! They got this lotion dead on too it smells exactly like it says. I will be using this tonight after getting out the shower, because it just so happens I just ran out of lotion as well. FULL SIZE: $10 for 9 OZ. and this is 2 OZ.


Lasplash Cosmetics Eyeshadow Sealer/Base - "This product intensifies color and provides extra protection against smears and smudges for flawless 12-hour wear. Apply a very light coat of the Sealer/Base to the area intended for glitter or shimmer (across entire eyelid and up to the brow bone). To avoid creasing, use only what is on the wand." I have been on the hunt for a new eyeshadow base, and I am really liking this brand. It doesn't cost that much, and I think it works as well as some of the higher end brands. I also like how you know exactly how much to use. Full size: $9.00 for a .3 FL OZ (This is a full size product!!)



Bellapierre Cosmetics Super Gloss in Vanilla Pink - "This lip gloss is made with natural ingredients and enriched with vitamin e, jojoba, avocado and sunflower waxes. It is infused with a natural plumper, which helps minimize fine lines on and around the lips." I love the feel of this lip gloss on my lips, and the color is perfect for my light skin. I also like the fact that this has healing properties in it as well. FULL SIZE: $24.50 for .32 FL OZ (And this is amazingly full size!)

So how did you enjoy Glossybox this month, and what was your favorite product in the box? And if you don't subscribe, what is keeping you from doing so? I love hearing your comments and feedback so please feel free to leave them in the comment box below! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment