Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Isa Professional - Xanadu 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum




Hey There! 
I hope everyone is having a terrific day so far. Today, I want to talk to you about a wonderful Vitamin C Serum. Not just any serum, but the Rolls Royce of Vitamin C Serums. I have tried many, many, Vitamin C Serums. I have discovered some really great ones, and some not so great. However, the Isa Professional - Xanadu 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum is in a class of its own. It serves an array of amazing benefits, and will have you coming back for more.

Who Is Isa Professional?

From their site...

"ISA Professional is dedicated to helping you be your most beautiful. We design and manufacture professional salon quality hair tools.  We make flat irons, hair straighteners, organic argan oil, and the XANADU 24K Gold Vitamin C face serum. Coming soon in 2015 hair curlers, hair dryers, bamboo hair brushes, and makeup brushes.
Always FREE shipping on USA orders, shipped from the USA. FREE Shipping on Canadian orders, shipped from Canada.
All our styling tools have a 2 year warranty.
If you have any questions, please click on the Contact Us link, or email info@isa-professional.com."

I find it fascinating that they have such a wonderful serum, but actually manufacture mostly hair tools. I look forward to trying out some of their other products.
To purchase or look at any of their other products, you can do so by going to their official site located here: Isa Professional Official Collection

The Product/My Thoughts


XANADU 24K Gold Serum by ISA Professional is designed to be the Best Serum for your face. Can also be used as a foundation primer.

Formulated with a combination of Botanical Ingredients, High Tech science, and 24K Real Gold. This serum will moisturize, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, even skin tone, repair sun damage, and give you a golden youthful glow.

From Nature
* 24K Gold.
* Vitamin C - pH balanced and highly absorbable. Brightens skin, combats wrinkles and dark spots.
* Vitamin E moisturizes and heals.
* Rose Extract soothes the skin and gives the Xanadu serum a delightful natural scent.
* P-anisic from the spice anise.

Supporting what's already in your skin
* Hyaluronic Acid captures and holds up to 1000 times its volume in moisture to your skin.
* Collagen to support your skin's own collagen.
* Creatine supplies energy to your cells.
* Beta-Glucan boosts the immune system.
From High Tech science
* Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl-3000) is a peptide that specifically stimulates collagen synthesis and skin repair.
* Epidermal Growth Factor stimulates new cell growth.


I have never known of a Vitamin C Serum in which you could also use as a primer. So naturally, this was the first thing I tried with it. I must say I was really impressed. As a primer it was on par with that of a Neutrogena primer, but a little less quality of a Smashbox primer. 

I have been applying the serum once in the morning and once at night. You can do it two different ways. You can either put it in your palms, rub it together, and then apply, or place one pump on each cheek and rub it in. I have found by doing it the second way it gives my face a wonderful dewy glow. This of course could be from the beautiful gold flecks, but I think just the whole formula in general (such a Vitamin E and Rose Extract) is what really set's it off. 

If you are bombarded by Vitamin C Serums like myself, consider giving this a try before all else. It not only gives you a dewy glow, and helps with anti-aging, but goes above and beyond as just your usual Vitamin C Serum with all of it's combined ingredients.

Now, if you wish to purchase this product it run's $59. You can purchase it on Amazon by going here (which I prefer because its Prime eligible) or by going to their official site located here.

I want to know! What do you think about Isa Professional - Xanadu 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum? I love hearing your questions/comments, so feel free to leave them below!

Until Next Time...

XOXO,




Free product disclosure


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great review. I have never heard of this before. From your review I can see this works great. I am a fan of putting moisture on my face day & night. My face would totally love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing & reading....and me too! I am always looking for better ways to put moisture in my face.

      Delete