Monday, April 13, 2015

[Re] fresh Skin Therapy - Peptide & Intense Eye Recovery Serum






I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Today, I want to share with you a new company I had the opportunity of working with again. [Re] fresh Skin Therapy, makes some pretty cool products - acid peels, gel peels, cleansers, moisturizers, and so much more! Today, I got to try out their new Peptide + Intense Eye Recovery Serum, and am starting to really love it.

Who Is [re] fresh Skin Therapy?

"Created in 2013 by a busy power couple from Boston with a combined 30 years in the beauty industry, [re]fresh Skin Therapy’s philosophy is real results from highly effective therapies which are safe and natural, for healthy skin. Our goal is to use only environmentally-friendly products and business practices whenever possible."

What sets us apart:
"Our products are produced in the USA using state-of-the-art equipment at a climate controlled, FDA-registered facility operated using cGMP (Certified Good Manufacturing Practices)."
"We regularly conduct stringent quality control tests to ensure high-quality and safe products. Some of the tests include: pH balance tests, Viscosity tests, Appearance (aesthetics) tests, Odor tests, Microbial tests, Stability tests and Selective Heavy Metal tests."
"We use USP-grade ingredients which are all botanically-derived; we never test on animals or use animal-derived ingredients."
"Our products are always free from Parabens, Perfumes, Dyes, and Phlalates."
I love that they put a lot of time into their products, I don't know of many companies who put their products through quite as many test's as this company does. I have also been a very strong advocate of buying and reviewing products that are paraben free. It is a must in a product for me, so I like that this is free of all those harsh products. 
I had no idea that they had been around so long in the beauty industry, but glad I am having the opportunity to try them out now.
If you wish to check out more about them or buy their products you can go to their official website located here: http://www.refreshskintherapy.com or buy them through Amazon store located here: Amazon Store.


The Products/My Thoughts






From their site...

   Refresh Skin Therapy's Peptide+ Intense Eye Recovery Serum is a dynamic and effective dark circle elimination treatment. Using an active ingredient mix of peptides derived from purified soy, rice, and yeast, the formula positively stimulates blood circulation away from the eyes to dramatically reduce dark circles and puffiness.

Benefits 
• Reduces dark circles and puffiness around the eyes 
• Strengthens connective tissue around the eye 
• Restores important moisture levels 
• Soothes and softens the skin 
• Is safe and gentle to use around the eyes 

More details:
The specific peptides used in this formula help improve microcirculation by strengthening the layers of the skin, 
which regulate collagen formation and elasticity. Thanks to the rejuvenated skin cells, increased microcirculation within the delicate blood vessels. improves the appearance of dark circles. 


The Natural Plant Extract and Hyaluronic Acid base delivers a moisturizing boost to dry skin. Seaweed is rich in antioxidants and protective value. Hyaluronic Acid is a natural moisturizer that attracts and retains moisture from the environment.

(click to enlarge this picture or any of the others seen above)

The first think I noticed when I received this serum, was the packaging! It is is super cute, creative, and versatile. I love how all you have to do is take off the cap, unlock it (by turning it at the top), and you're ready to go. You receive a generous amount of the product for the price. It is a clear gel, and goes on clear and clean.

After the first use (seen below) I significantly noticed my eyes weren't as dark and lines were starting to fade. I am amazed at the results I have received so far, and it will definitely be a staple product in my skin care regimen.



I would highly recommend giving this product a try. I can't wait to see the long term effects it will have for my skin, and I am happy to say I think [Re] fresh Skin Therapy has made another wonderful product.

If you wish to purchase this product you can purchase it on their official site or purchase it on Amazon which is currently $29.50 and Prime eligible by going here.


I want to know! What do you think about the company [Re] fresh Skin Therapy and their products? Have you ever tried any of these products before? If not, which one do you think would be your favorite? I love hearing your questions and comments below. So, feel free to leave them below.

XOXO,




Free product disclosure

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this review. I have never heard of this ever. From your review and photos I see how great the product works under eye area. Looks great ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, I am glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete