Sunday, April 19, 2015

Scentbird


Hello Everyone! 
I hope all of you are having a fantastic weekend so far. Today, I want to talk to you about a new (to me at least) perfume subscription service. Not to far back I did a review on a perfume subscription service, but this one is sets itself apart with a different twist. To understand what I mean lets talk about exactly how Scentbird works.

Each month you receive one generous 0.27 oz/8 ml spray. The subscription service is customized to what you like by taking their Fragrance quiz. You get to pick from 350+ designer fragrances that are 100% authentic. You can pick which scent you would like to try or be surprised. It runs $14.95 a month, and the longer you sign up for the better discount you get on your subscription price. 

To sign up go here: SIGN UP FOR SCENTBIRD.

Now, lets see what I received in my Scentbird package this month...


Here is a first look at the package you will receive each month. I love the simplicity of it, and the padding of the envelope is done very well so that the perfume doesn't get damaged.

 (click to enlarge)

Each month is comes with a detailed card on how to use as well as how to replace old vial to put a new scent in. It also includes information on how you can rate your scent and update your scent selection. 


Here is the container that your perfume comes in. Indeed a very generous size!

 


I adore how they have their logo on the top of the vial. I think it is so cute!

If it is your first month you will also received a sleek case to store your perfume as seen below.


 The next card tells you what scent you received this month. I opted to receive the perfume of the month for April which is: Clique by Roble.


 (click to enlarge)
 
 On the card it tells you the key notes in the perfume. In Clique by Roble it has Blood Orange, Jasmine, Violet, Vanilla, and Chocolate. I would never pick this out myself, but it is me in every way!

It is described as an "irresistible, buttery Oriental scent that layers the freshness of Blood Orange Margarita on top, with sensual dessert notes from the chef's signature recipe - French Toast Crunch."

I don't really smell any sort of food in this perfume, to me it is more Jasmine and Vanilla than anything. Nonetheless, I think it smells wonderful. I am so happy I found a new perfume I adore, and I think that is what this subscription is all about!

If you wish to sign up to Scentbird you can do so, by using my personal referral link by signing up here (it is much appreciate if you do): 


What do you think about Scentbird? Have you signed up for any sort of perfume subscriptions before? Do you think this is something you would like? I love hearing your questions/comments so, feel free to leave them down below!

Until next time... 
STAY BEAUTIFUL by STAYING YOU!

XOXO,


 

Free product disclosure

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific review. Totally would try it :) I have not ever heard of it. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete