Thursday, July 3, 2014

Glossybox - June 2014

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is having a terrific Thursday, and if not look up my dear it WILL get better. ;) Today, I want to talk to you about Glossybox, and yes I know its July 3rd. Once again Glossybox is late, but I won't hold it against them because as always they have pretty amazing boxes.

If you don't know what Glossybox is, it is a monthly subscription in which you pay $21 a month (sometimes cheaper so check for discount codes first!), and you get a selection of usually 5 beauty products to your door each month. What I love about Glossybox is the value is always higher than the price of the box, and you truly get your money's worth. If you wish to subscribe you can do so by going to my link HERE to subscribe. 

This box was the Stars & Stripes Edition (as seen below):



Also, included as a bonus was a giftcard from C. Wonder valued from $5-$500! Of course you know I received $5, but still pretty cool...

 

Now onto the juice & crackers of the box...


StrangeBeautiful Library of Color Colorbloc - "Exclusively designed for Glossybox, this patriotically inspired StrangeBeautiful Colorbloc pairing enables you to color your nails on the go effortlessly - outstanding for travel, airline-friendly, and splendid to hold. It is comprised of two saturated colors and housed in a compact design." I love that they included red and blue nail polish in the box. Now, I just need to pick up white and have my manicurist do a fancy July 4th manicure. Full Size: $18 (I believe this is full size)


Rusk Texture Dry Finishing Spray - "This talc-free dry styling spray adds texture, shape and grip for an instant boost on hot summer nights, while maintaining hairs natural movement. Best of all? No white flakes or chalky residue." Hair Sprays have never really been my thing, but the Rusk products I have used have been really great. I will pass this on to a friend, that I know will get good use out of it. Full Size: $18


Camille Beckman Platinume Gold Imperial Repair Hand Therapy - "Promising your hands a dose of hydration, restoration and softening, this dye-free gluten-free citrus scented cream includes botanicals like sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil and the brand's signature herbal complex." I have been using this hand cream for the last couple of days, and I defiantly notice a difference of the softness of my hands. I usually don't like citrus smells, but this one is not overpowering and just right." Full Size (this one is!): $10


Ayres Patagonia Body Butter - "Tackle skin's dry patches with an all-natural body formula enriched with herbal extracts and vitamins. This fragrant fusion of jasmine, rosemary, lavender, bergamot and fir essential oils harkens to Patagonia's contrasting landscapes." I love the creamyness of this body butter. It has a very light scent to me mainly of lavender, which I like. I have dry patches on my elbows and this product has helped a lot for it. Full Price: $28 for a 6.75oz


Sumita Beauty Champagne Eye Shadow Pencil - "The perfect finishing touch for day or night, this universally-flattering golden shade offers a hint of shimmer to accent any eye color. Use as a highlight or apply to your entire eyelid with fear, as the silky pencil won't smudge or smear." I'm not a huge fan of nude colors, but I must say this "Champagne" color is really pretty. I haven't found a product from Sumita I haven't liked yet. I have a SIL that will get much better use out of it though. so it will go to her. Full size (this one is!): $18

So how did you enjoy Glossybox this month, and what was your favorite product in the box? And if you don't subscribe, what is keeping you from doing so? I love hearing your comments and feedback so please feel free to leave them in the comment box below! :-D

b5fa11049e8684c46c67f4a35e65bf271e917789f04df8578e

No comments:

Post a Comment