Saturday, July 19, 2014

Beauty Box 5 - "Trying It Out" July Edition


Hello Everyone! So, I have been putting off reviewing this because I have had other products coming in. However, I decided to give Beauty Box 5 another month because I only had to pay shipping. I actually liked this box a lot more than last month, and now I am on the fence about rather I want to subscribe for next month.

Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription box that includes 5 products each month (hence the name) for a $12 charge. I think it is a wonderful box for people beginning to get into beauty products or wanting to get into the beauty box subscription world.

If you decide you like what I received in my box and wish to sign up for beauty box 5 you can do so HERE.



"Plagued with dry, damaged hair? No more! Restore your mane to all its shining glory with this thick, nourishing cream that delivers results that last for two weeks!" There are some things I like and some things not so much. The things I don't like has to do with the packaging. I thought it was just Beauty Box 5's choice to use the packet, but when you buy the product it comes like this as well. Yet on the directions it says you only need half of it. I'm not one for saving foil packets, simply because it gets messy or dried out. So, its either use it all or not at all. As far as the product itself, I love it! I think Argan Oil is very good for the hair and a staple in my hair care routine. PRICE: $2.49



"Thanks to its lacquered formula, this mascara not only delivers volume and definition, but actually lifts lashes - no curler necessary. Oh, and did we mention that it doesn't smudge or flake? A total steal." This is being raved about by all the bloggers right now, and I have to agree that I like it. It does everything it says it does as long as you put two or three coats on. 
PRICE: $7.99



"Put your best face forward! Made with sea salt and energizing marine botanicals, this oil-free cleanser gently exfoliates while protecting your pretty cheeks from free radicals and environmental damage." Cleans well and doesn't strip the skin of all its natural goodness. It doesn't foam but rather a gel, so it just depends on what kind of face washes you prefer, rather you will like it or not. Even though I prefer foams, I do like the way it feels on my face. PRICE: $18 (for 4fl oz.)


Body Drench Candy Licious Lips

"Give your lips a treat! Infused with beeswax, coconut oil, and vitamin E, these candy-flavored lip balms taste like the real thing (without the guilt or sugar rush) and are utterly irresistible to men and small children, so apply with caution!" I could only find this one place online and they sold it as a 3-pack for $21, so I am hoping I can locate the other flavors (specifically cotton candy) at Sally Beauty Supply. I love the way it taste and feels on my lips. PRICE $3.99



"Protect those pretty peepers! With the help of nanomedicine, vitamin B12, and folic acid, this revolutionary serum targets the biggest skin concerns in each ago group to combat puffy under eyes, diminish wrinkles, and regenerate skin cells." I am not sure what is up with beauty boxes and eye serum's lately, but they are always welcome, and when I find that magical one that makes these fine lines go away I will be sure to report! Who knows maybe this is the one? We shall see. What's cool about this one, is its designed for my age (barely) 18-25. 
PRICE: $70 (for a 1oz)

So, what do you think of Beauty Box 5? Do you think it would be something you would be interested in signing up for? If you subscribe, what did you receive in your box? I love to hear your question and/or comments so leave them below! And remember STAY BEAUTIFUL by STAYING YOU! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment