Saturday, July 12, 2014

Adovia - Exfoliating Dead Sea Facial Salts



Hello my BEAUTIFUL readers! I hope all of you are doing well, and having a great week. I know if you follow my blog, you are prolly thinking to yourself, "Haven't I heard of this company before?" Yes, you are right! I recently wrote about Adovia before, and I was so impressed with their first product that I wanted to work with them again. Today, I want to talk about a product I have never tried before at least on my face that is. It's called Exfoliating Dead Sea Facial Salts.


Picture Above: From Adovia's Site - The Sea Salts that make this product


About The Company

"The first skin care line to combine Minerals with Herbal extracts to create a nutritious cocktail for your skin that keeps it healthy and beautiful from the inside out."
"Adovia is a unique skin care line, combining natural ingredients with modern science to formulate an effective blend of minerals and the finest herbal ingredients nature has to offer. The vital nutrients, anti-oxidants and minerals present in Adovia products are responsibly gathered at the place closest to the soul of Mother Earth - The Dead Sea."
What I also like about this company is that they use only the highest quality ingredients, and minerals from the Dead Sea as well as herbs and oils from all over the world. I was really impressed with all of the great reviews they have received on their products.

The Product & Thoughts


I have never in my life used or put any kind of "salts" on my face, and was a little hesitant when I first saw this product. Nevertheless, I went out of my comfort-zone and dug right in. The texture as well as the feel of it feels just like salt (as it should right?). This was my catch 22 as you would call it. This was the one thing I disliked, but the one thing I liked at the same time. I wasn't too fond of how it felt, but I continued on and before I knew it; my dead skin was being scrubbed away. I was really impressed after I cleaned my face off at how smooth my face felt. I have a really bad problem with my skin peeling. I wish I had one of those "high tech" camera's to show you because its very difficult to pick up on a regular camera (but trust me its there). It gets really bad at times and makes me self-conscious, but with this product it takes care of that. Another thing I enjoyed about the product is that you receive a lot of it! It was filled to the rim, which is a rare thing now-a-days when you buy beauty products. My only suggestion with this product is that (if you can) do this in the shower, because if not and your not careful you may get salt everywhere. Yes, the salt sticks well but its still easy for things to get messy. I will be using this product once or twice a week combined with a moisturizer (Im using pur-lisse; any will do)  for the perfectly smooth and healthy skin thanks to this wonderful product. If your looking to buy the product you can buy it on Amazon with free shipping for $19 which is a great price considering how much you receive, (2 months to be exact maybe even more if you don't use it that much) and you can purchase it here: Adovia Facial Sea Salts.


Overall Product Score: 4.4*


There are products for everyone in this skin care line, if you haven't tried any of Adovia Mineral Skin Care Products you should give it a try! If you have tried their products before, let me know below what products you have tried. I love hearing your questions/comments so feel free to chat away! Until next time, remember to STAY BEAUTIFUL by always STAYING YOU. :)



*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.


Free product disclosure

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment