Friday, September 6, 2013

Wet n Wild - Coloricon Bronzer

Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer SPF 15 - Ticket To Brazil

  One thing I have really been passionate about in the past couple of month's ever since I got on my makeup frenzy is Bronzer. A girl with such a light complexion as myself it is a must have product. I notice myself feeling more confident when I wear it, and just overall having a healthier look. I will be honest, I haven't always been crazy about Wet n Wild products, but this year they have come out with some products that I really enjoy. They have truly stepped up their game when it comes to cheap, but well made products.

There are three different shades that I know of: Reserve your Cabana (which is more of a highlighter than bronzer), Bikini Contest (which has more of a pink tinted lighter bronzer), and Ticket to Brazil (which is the darkest and truly a light brown bronze color). This is the color I went with as seen below.



      This color is extremely pigmented, so fairer skin tones will want to apply this lightly at first. I personally use this not only on my face, but also as an old over body bronzer, I like how it gives you that natural tan color. At my local drug store it runs $4, so for what your getting, and how much your getting (they are not a regular size compact but bigger) it is not a bad price. They are very smooth and not only blend well, but apply well too. They stay on your face for wear from 5-7 hours, I have noticed before I have had to reapply. My favorite thing about this product though which is something I always look for is the fact that it has an SPF of 15. So, I know even in the sweltering heat of the South if I decide to wear this say at the beach, I will not get burnt.
 
I truly can't find anything I hate about this product, their is only one negative thing I can say about it, and that is you have to be careful how much you apply. Although, this is with any product that you apply that you always have to be careful and be attentive to what you are doing. All in all based on everything I give this product a very high score, because I don't have any major complaints.
 
I will leave you with the before and after pictures of what this product looks like on me:
 
          
               Before Bronzer                                          After Bronzer
 
Overall Product Score: 4.5*
 
Do you own any of the new Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzers? If so, what shades do you own and how do you like them?
 
 
 
 
*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of pigmentation, product, texture, application, and longevity

No comments:

Post a Comment