Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pop Art Craze Coloricon Shadow Trio - Wet N Wild

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday, it's almost the weekend and the closer it gets to the weekend the closer it gets to fall here in South Carolina. So, I wanted to get one more "Summer 2013" review in before we grab onto the wonderful fall trends coming up.

Today we are going to talk about the Wet n Wild - Limited Edition - Pop Art Craze! There are many in this collection, as seen below at my local Walgreens.

 
One that really sticks out for me though is the trio "A Regular at the Factory," which is what I think is the best trio of transitioning summer into fall just like the weather is beginning to do in the South.


I bought “Regular At the Factory”, which includes an electric blue, vivid orange and a cream for the brow bone. I own many high end eye shadows, but none quite like this trio. At $2.00 with my Walgreen's card (depending on where you shop), this is nothing less than a bargain!

It is a cruelty free as well as a gluten free product, which as you know is something that isn't a must, but defiantly a plus when looking for new makeup products to add to my collection. If your looking to take your makeup collection with bigger and brighter colors, then adding the Pop Art Craze to your stockpile is a must before they come off the shelves for good (at least the limited edition anyways)!

Here are some swatches, so you can get the full effect of how pigmented these colors really are:

 

 


Overall Product Score: 4.3*
 
What do you think about the Coloricon Eye Shadow Trio's? Which one's are your favorite's? I would love to hear your comments/questions. Also, feel free to leave feedback below. :)

*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of pigmentation, product, texture, application, and longevity

No comments:

Post a Comment