Thursday, September 19, 2013

Loreal - Voluminous Million Lashes


Good Afternoon all my lovely and wonderful blogger followers! This week I have been on a mission to try out many different mascara's. I would love to review them all (and maybe one day I will do a big post on all of them) but for now I want to review the new Loreal - Voluminous Million Lashes. My favorite mascara of all time right now is the Benefit - They're Real. It is truly amazing! Let's see how the drugstore brand of Loreal does, and if it can even come close.

I bought this particular product at my local Dollar General at $7 in the color Blackest Black (630). Which is an average price for mascara now a days.

                              Pro's
 
  • True to its color, rich & black
  • Creamy formula
  • Not too dry & not too wet
  • The bristles from the brush grabs onto the lashes and coats them evenly
  • No smudging
  • Great at building it on if you want a thinner or thicker eyelash
  • Waterproof
  • Holds curl throughout the day

                            Con's

  • Will sometimes clump if you are not careful with it
  • Not meant for volume
  • Only lengthens
  • Does not have a clean definition
Honestly too me, I liked the mascara but nothing about it to me really stood out. I wasn't WOWED or SHOCKED by it. I bought this because I thought the packaging looked very chic and high end. With a name like "Million Lashes", I did expect bold, dramatic results, but to me, this gives more of a natural look.

While I love Benefit - They're Real mascara, I think Voluminous Million Lashes is a decent runner up for less money or those just starting a makeup collection. To get the best results from this mascara, I would recommend using a primer booster on your lashes, and coating your lashes between 2-3 times to get the best results from this product.

Overall product Score: 3.8*
  • Have you tried the Loreal brand? Do you have a favorite product from their line of products? What's your favorite type of mascara, and what deals have you found? Please, feel free to leave any comment's and questions below! I love hearing from you! Without my blogger followers, there would be no blog. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of pigmentation, product, texture, application, and longevity

No comments:

Post a Comment