Monday, June 29, 2015

Beneleaf - Collagen Eye Mask + VIDEO


I hope all of you are having a wonderful day. Today, I would like to talk with you about a really great eye mask I recently discovered. The Beneleaf Collagen Eye Mask is a simple mask with a powerful punch. Helping not only diminish dark circles, but helping to plump, firm, and hydrate your under eye.


Inside the package I received their were 5 sets of masks. You can also purchase an eight count (I will leave the links at the end of this post). Each package looks to be vacuum sealed and very hygienic which I can appreciate. They look clear and see-through and feel like jello.

(click to enlarge)

You use one set and put each one under each eye for 10-15 minutes. For me the longer the better! They feel absolutely amazing on; like putting aloe on your skin after a hot summer day. 

The only thing I found that could be improved was the way they stick on, as they kept sliding around. I would recommend laying down or have your head tilted back. 

I wasn't expecting much after just one use, but you can really see the results! My eyes were not only brighter but my skin felt tighter. When I first did the video I am including at the bottom of this post it was my first one. However, after using two of these I begin noticing my fine lines under my eyes were not as prominent. These little babies really pack a punch, and I would highly recommend giving them a try.

 

Not to mention they make an awesome gift! They come in a nice package with a bow on top, and even come with a thank you note from the company. I thought that was a really nice touch, above is the front of the card. In it they give info about the company as well as in stating that they strive for 100% satisfaction. So, if your not satisfied they will do everything they can to fix it. For me that really says a lot.


 
 Checkout my video to learn more!


If you wish to purchase these you can buy a 5-pack which currently is on sale for $14.99 by clicking here. They also offer an 8-pack for $21.99 by clicking here

To learn more about the company you can go to their official site here:  

Here are other links you can follow as well, if you wish to keep up with them on social media:


 I want to know... What do you think about Beneleaf Collagen Eye Mask? Do you think this is something you would like to try? Have you ever tried anything similar? Feel free to leave any questions or comments you have below!


2 comments: