Saturday, July 18, 2015

AntlerRings - Wild Red Rose Camo Ring



Hello Everyone! 
Today, we will be talking about some amazing jewelry that makes a statement while maintaining it's simplicity. I came across AntlerRings.com and absolutely adored the "Wild Red Rose Camo Ring" you see above. I also thought it would make a perfect gift for my stepsister who loves camo. I think they make amazing gift's for not only women, but they also have rings for men as well! 

If you know someone who likes camo and/or hunting and wants to show their love to their significant other this is the perfect ring. I can't count the number of times I have heard of men or woman going fishing or hunting and then end up loosing their ring. This would make a wonderful alternative to wear instead of taking a chance at loosing their expensive wedding rings. Not to mention they are really affordable alternatives.

Here a few of the rings that they offer (pictures credited to AntlerRings.com): 

If you wish to check out more you can do so by going to their official website located here: http://antlerrings.com/collections/all
 
Now, let's talk about the Wild Red Rose Camo Ring I received...
 

It is made from surgical grade stainless steel with a lifetime warranty on the metal which I think is a really nice added bonus. My only complaint about the ring is that I had ordered a 7 on the ring size, which fits but it's a very comfort type of fit. I think a 7 1/2 would of probably been better for me, as it fits like a 6 1/2. I would just keep that in mind, if you like to have a tiny bit of breathing room while wearing the ring.


I think no matter if your a girly girl like myself or a tomboy, these rings are great for every type of girl or man. What really sold me on this ring was not only the sale price which is currently $29.99, (they are usually $49.99!) but the beautiful red roses throughout. I think they compliment any outfit.

If you wish to purchase this ring they are currently (as stated above) selling it for $29.99 (free shipping to Prime Members) on Amazon. Click HERE to purchase it. They are also having a sell on some of the other rings on Amazon as well. To check out the other rings you can go HERE

I want to know! What do you think about Antler Rings? Do you know someone you think that would enjoy these? I love hearing your questions and/or comments, so feel free to leave them below.

Until Next Time...
 Stay Beautiful by Staying YOU!

XOXO,




2 comments: