Sunday, September 7, 2014

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks


Hello Everyone! I hope all of you are having a wonderful Sunday! Being it's Sunday, I figured this would be the perfect time to share with you some facemasks, I have had the chance to try. Not just any facemask however, the caviar of face masks - Montagne Jeunesse. 

Who is Montagne Jeunesse?

Let me first off start off by saying, Montagne Jeunesse is actually a company in Wales in the UK. However, Neoteric Cosmetics is the distributor for the US which is where these mask originally came from. If you wish to learn more about Neoteric Cosmetics you can view some of my previous blog post's where I talk about them, by typing their name in the search bar at the bottom of the page.

I love the story of Montagne Jeunesse and the timeline below is from their official site located here: http://www.montagnejeunesse.com/ 

1989 Montagne Jeunesse launch our ‘Save The Seal’ campaign.

1990 Our ‘Antarctica Appeal’ begins.

1994 The ‘Eco Factory’ is opened; the first of our world friendly ‘headquarters’.

2001 Our wind turbine ‘Windy’ goes live, helping reduce our carbon footprint.

2001 We’re walking the walk when it comes to the environment – we achieve our first ISO - 14001 followed by ISO 18001 in 2004. That basically means we’re doing lots of good stuff! “ISO ISO Baby!”

2005 We move into the Green Barn our new ‘super energy efficient’ headquarters.

2009 Our Green Team ‘ Green  Guardians’ embark upon their 5 year Site Management  Plan for the Green Barn, to encourage biodiversity within our beautiful grounds. They even plant kidney vetch to help nuture the rare Small Blue butterflies, now a priority species in the UK Biodiversity Action Plan.

2010 On TV…In Canada and then in the UK in 2011! (Interestingly the best matched TV programmes for the Montagne Jeunesse brand are Hollyoaks and The Only Way is Essex – ‘shut urp!’)

2012 Our ever growing online community exceeds a whopping 60,000 fans

Did you know Montagne Jeunesse masques are full of the most delicious and natural ingredients under the sun? A complete range of top to toe beauty treats, good for your skin, your wallet and the earth!

I love that not only do they make amazing masks, but they do good for our environment as well! That's a win win company in my eyes.

The Products/The Review


Manuka Honey Peel Off - "Busy Bees have collected nectar from the Manuka Bushes of New Zealand creating Manuka Honey - a natural anti-bacterial cleanser. They source pollen & we add the flower power of fragrant Jasmine." I love that this mask contains honey which is a great natural cleanser for your face. It also peels off really easy, and it smell's amazing! Price: $1.99


Super Fruit Mud - "Goji berries and nutrient-rich Pomegranates help this masque pack a punch in enabling your skin to be protected against the drying effects of environmental stresses." I love how this mask has ton's of nutrient's for your face, such as Pomegranates. It's the best smelling and feeling mud mask I have ever encountered. 
Price: $1.99


Creamy Coconut - "The hydrating goodness of fresh Coconut water, Shea butter and lots of other moisturizing and hydrating ingredients." This was the perfect mask for my skin. If you have dry skin like me, you have to try this. The Shea butter combined with coconut water did some awesome damage control to my skin. 
Price: $1.99


Aloe Vera Face Spa - "Soothing & Cleansing Fabric Facial." This mask was a little different from the rest. This mask is one of their newer ones and is a fabric mask. I love how not only does it have Aloe Vera, but Green Tea in it as well. It left my skin soothed and cleansed.
Price: $2.49


Here is a picture of me with the "Aloe Vera Face Spa" mask on. I thought the design of the mask with the aloe vera leaves and the Montagne Jeunesse logo, was really an added bonus on top of the amazing benefits it gave my face.

If you wish to buy any of the mask's seen here you can buy them for the prices I listed above at Neoteric Cosmetics which is located here: Buy Montagne Jeunesse

So, I want to know! What do you think about the Montagne Juenesse Face Masks? Have you ever tried any of them before, and how do you think they compare to other mask's you have used? I would love to hear your comments/questions - feel free to leave them below!
XOXO.

Free product disclosure

2 comments:

  1. I love using these kind of mask only. These are really great to. Great review

    ReplyDelete