Monday, September 1, 2014

InstaNatural - Argan Oil Hair Mask


Hello Everyone! Today, I want to talk to you about a company I recently had the pleasure of working with a second time! Last time I reviewed their Deep Cleansing Facial Oil and it was pretty good. This time I am super excited though, because I will be reviewing their Argan Oil Hair Mask! Why am I super excited about it you ask? Well, I may have a little obsession with hair masks because they have worked really great for my hair in the past, so lets see how this one compares!

Who Is InstaNatural?

About InstaNatural

"InstaNatural was started as a small local business in Florida and after positive feedback from all their customers, they decided to step into online distribution. They launched their first product in 2013 and since then they have never looked back.
At present, InstaNatural is a leading online distributer of six nature inspired beauty and cosmetics products. InstaNatural is constantly in search of wonderful natural ingredients from the whole world to bring to its customers beauty products bursting with efficiency to enhance the natural beauty that is often lost due to various external and internal factors."

Vision and Philosophy

“InstaNatural is committed towards bringing its great beauty products. We at InstaNatural value the safety of our customers therefore we reveal every single ingredient included in our products on the label. We wake up each day with a vision to provide maximum satisfaction to our customers with our constant efforts.”
I love how on their site you can really feel through their story who they are and what they are all about.  I also can appreciate a hard working company from the south, since I live in South Carolina. My other favorite thing about them is that they list all the ingredients they use on their labels. If you wish to learn more about InstaNatural you go to their site which is located here. They also have a facebook page where you keep up with their updates, as well as contests located here.
The Products/The Review


"Our Argan Oil Hair Mask is a deep conditioning treatment designed to transform dry and damaged strands into soft, shiny, healthy hair. Its restorative ingredients - such as Argan Oil, Japanese Green Tea, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil & Vitamin B5 - work together to penetrate hair deep down and deliver ultimate nourishment and hydration to enhance texture and shine. This intensive blend full of organic ingredients also serves to strengthen hair to defend against heat damage and other external aggressors."


When I first opened up the container of Argan Oil, I smelled a nice light scent of  what I would say is of orange and vanilla. One thing I really liked about this Argan Oil Hair Mask is that it has all natural ingredients like Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, and Vitamin B5. These are all things combined with the Argan Oil, that I think is what makes this mask so great. I left the mask on my hair for 15 minutes. It's hard for the pictures I took to show it, but after I let my hair dry, the before and after of how soft my hair was like night and day! 



The picture on the left is without the Argan Oil and the picture on the right is with the Argan Oil Hair Mask. It not only felt softer, but it was less frizzy and stronger. I was really impressed with the results, and this was only after one time! I can't wait to see how my hair does after using it over time. I have to say InstaNatural makes a lot of wonderful products, but so far this is my favorite product.

 Overall Product Score: 4.6*

I would love to know, What do you think of InstaNatural and their products? Have you ever tried an Argan Oil Hair mask before? I love hearing your comments as well as your questions, so feel free to leave them below! :)



Free product disclosure

*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Sure did make your hair look really good. Great review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate it :) It was a surprisingly wonderful product.

      Delete