Friday, September 19, 2014

Evologie



Hello Everyone! I hope all of you are having an amazing Friday. Today, I want to talk to you about a brand I recently had the opportunity to try, called Evologie! They provided me with their Stay Clear Cleanser, Stay Clear Cream, and Intensive Blemish Serum, I've seen and read reviews from all ends, so I had to try it out for my own and see what these products were all about.


Who is Evologie?




I really love that Evologie's saying is healthier skin, happier life (as seen above)! I know that we can all relate to this, and we feel great inside and out when our skin is free from blemishes. 

This according to their site: 

"Prior to EVOLOGIE, while researching a solution to common oral joint pain, he pioneered a patented, laser-based, FDA approved, non-invasive treatment called Photomology™."
"EVOLOGIE’s origins were similar. Seeking ways to help his daughter cope with monthly pimple and blemish breakouts, Dr. Nagel consulted with medical physician Dr. Gary Weinberger. Their combined efforts and ongoing research into treatments for acne-related skin problems, and post-acne scarring led them to discover the limits of current over-the-counter acne treatments."
I love that from the very beginning Evologie has tried to not solve the problem from the outside in, but from the inside out. What I mean by that Dr. Nagel tried to help solve his daughter's problem with acne. The love behind that let's me know that if he cared that much for his daughter, and was wanting to share his finding's that he truly stands behind the product. Also, wanting to help other's as well.
I prefer companies that not only enjoy their products, but know about their products as well.  
The Products/My Thoughts


The Evologie Difference

"Evologie®’s unique YS3 Complex® delivery system effectively penetrates skin’s epidermal barrier to deliver a powerful blend of intense, repair-boosting hydrators, protective antioxidants and essential amino acids directly to where skin needs them the most. Evologie® does it differently, effectively and naturally WITHOUT benzoyl peroxide, retinol, or other drying, irritating ingredients."



I like that Evologie is not only different in the way it works, but I like that it changes as your skin changes, so ANY age can use it! It also protects the skin and increases blood flow. 



CLEANSE. TREAT. PREVENT.

This is the order in which I am reviewing each product, each of the products in the collection has several benefits but these are their main purposes.



CLEANSE

Stay Clear Cleanser - "Deep cleansing, non-drying formulation containing antibacterial agents that unclog pores, remove oil, and washes away acne causing bacteria and debris." With all the amazing properties, I was worried this would be too harsh on my skin. However, this product was amazing and very gentle. I haven't been able to find a cleanser than can even compare to Alpha Hydrox, but this works a lot like it, and may I dare say even a little better! I was very impressed with this cleanser. It is also non-drying, alcohol-free, oil-free, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, and made with all natural ingredients! It has literally nothing, but the good stuff. ;)
PRICE: $32


TREAT

Stay Clear Cream - "Works by intensifying your skin's healing power. It's YS3 COMPLEX delivery system combines natural ingredients with an innovative trans-epidermal absorption enhancer to rapidly penetrate deep below the skin's surface to where it is needed most. Moisturizers, antioxidants and collagen boosters keep skin carefully protected and balanced." This is what I like to call the magic potion of the trio. I could feel it work as soon as I put it on my skin. I can't wait to see a month from now the transformation, I will defiantly be updating. I also appreciate the fact that it not only moisturizes, but it heals my skin as well. It's something I think every moisturizer/cream should have!
Price: $62 



PREVENT

Intensive Blemish Serum - "A Doctor developed, patent pending, formulation that deeply penetrates the skin to quickly clear blemishes at the source." I actually had a pimple, right when I got this product. I used some of this on it, and 3 days later it was gone! I was very impressed. Usually, products just minimize it but this actually made it vanish. It's also great for men as well, my husband plans on using it as well. 
Price: $35

Overall Product Score: 4.7*

Now, if your wanting to try these products but not quite sure if you want to go all in yet, they also have a travel set. The travel set is $29, and includes the same 3 products.



What do you think about the Evologie collection? Have you ever tried any products from Evologie? If not, which product are you wanting to try the most? I love hearing your questions/comments, so feel free to leave them below!
 XOXO.







*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of product, pricing, texture, application, and longevity.


Free product disclosure

2 comments:

  1. I love the packaging and their name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I hope that will continue reading my blog, I have some more exciting reviews & giveaways to come. :)

      Delete