Thursday, September 25, 2014

Jubees - September 2014



Hello Everyone! I hope all of you are doing well. Today, I am SUPER excited to talk to about a subscription box, I had the honor of trying - The Jubees box! 

What is a Jubees box you ask? A really awesome earring subscription company, bringing you a variety of 4 stud earrings each month! 

Let's get into the details and see all the goodies shall we?

How does it work?


Each month you will receive 4 pair's of stud earrings each month. Each box runs ONLY $14! They have 3 different plans you can choose from: You can get 1 box for $14 and you can either try it out 1 time, or sign up so that you get it each month. You can also sign up for a 3-month plan and pay a one time fee of $40 and save $2! Shipping will be $2.95. 

I really love the fact that unlike other subscription companies, you can choose to sign up 1 time without having to cancel, but still get the same price as a recurring subscription!

Oh yeah, did I mention one of my favorite things? Each pair of earrings are made out of Titanium which is a strong metal, frequently used in medical implants, is is an a great alternative for people with nickel allergies like myself.

To order or find out more info, you can go to their official site here: http://jubeebox.com/

If you wish to connect with them on social media they have a facebook page located here: Jubees Box Facebook and a twitter page located here: Jubees Box Twitter

First Look


I love how each pair of earrings are packaged in their own pouch. I think that makes them perfect if you want to keep a couple for your on, gift some, or gift all of them. I myself, will be ordering another box, just in case we have any unexpected guest's during Christmas time!


In each box it includes an info card letting you know about their earrings, how to contact them, and how to enter their monthly photo contest. The person with the best picture wins an October box or whatever the next box is, that is coming up! 

For me info cards in a subscription boxes are a MUST! I think they give the box that perfect touch.

The Goodies



Each pair of earrings, are wrapped in plastic for that added extra protection. They are on each pair of earrings, however I just want to note this was the only pair I kept them on, so I could give yall a clearer picture.

I like how you can wear these two different ways, as well as make several different looks out of it. You can wear it as a square or a diamond, you can dress it up or dress it down. I think it's simplicity is perfect for any occasion, and the name fits quite well.


I really think these are quite perfect for me. Some people don't, but I love gold toned jewelry. I think these are great to wear on a date with just jeans and a t-shirt or even with a nice cocktail dress. A very versatile pair. 


I like the simplicity of these and think they would be great to wear during fall. I can see wearing this earrings, with a nice long bright colored sweater. Even a sweater dress would be great with these as well, so many different options!


These were my ALL TIME FAVORITE! They seriously should have been named Antique Gold Amy...ha ha! I love roses, and I was hoping I would get these. It's like they read my mind, so big shout out to Jubees Box! I will probably wear these until they fall off, and I even fell asleep with them on last night and they didn't bother me. I think this is another great thing about them as well.


I wanted to show you how elegant they look on instead of just in the package, because I think it show's a world of difference. 


Overall, I thought this was a fantastic box. The price isn't bad and it make's a wonderful gift or gifts. I was reading that sometimes they include extra surprise item's in their boxes as well, so I'm interested to see if they will be doing that or not. Either way though, I hope to see Jubee Box make it's mark in the subscription box world, and wish them best of luck!

So, I want to know your thoughts! What do you think about September's Jubees Box? Is it something that you or someone you know might be interested in? Feel free to leave your questions and comment's below! I love hearing your feedback. Until next time, Remember To Stay BEAUTIFUL by Staying YOU!
XOXO.

\Free product disclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment