Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hautelook - Beauty Bag Review

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday afternoon. I recently become a big fan of shopping on the website HauteLook, they have amazing deals on beauty products and just amazing deals in general. Ever so often they will come out with a Beauty Bag, usually for around $15 (which is how much this one was) and they sell fast! The reason being is because it comes with a wide range of beauty products, and the bag is always worth more than the $15 price tag. So today, I want to share with you what was in this one and maybe the next time they release one you can pick one up. Now, if you wish to sign up for HauteLook its through invitation, and you can sign up on my link here: HAUTELOOK


The quality of the bag the products came in alone to me was worth the price. I love how sturdy this makeup bag is.


Betsey Johnson Too Too Pretty Perfume - I'm not usually too excited when I receive perfume samples, but this one smells amazing (that and I love all things Betsey Johnson!) "Vibrant fruity and floral scents infused with soft musks and woods to create a fragrance that remains true to Betsey's forever playful attitude." You can get a 1.0 oz ($42) or a 1.7 oz ($62) at Betsey Johnson's website. My favorite part is the oh so adorable bottles.


Blow Pro Blow Out Spray - "Infusing your hair with silk and soy proteins, blowpro blow out spray serious non-stick hair spray fortifies hair, delivering a healthy, silky buildable hold that stays exactly as you intended it. No frizz, flyaways or crunch, just soft, brushable, glossy hair with the stamina to stay that way." I will be passing this product on to a friend, who I know would love this. I personally am just not a hairspray fan. This product has received a lot of rewards from Allure and Marie Claire just to name a few. On their site here you can purchase the full size for $19.75. Even though I don't personally like hair spray, what I do like about this product is if you mess up you can start over, because it is a non-stick hairspray (very intruging!). 



NYX Glam Lipstick Aqua Luxe in the color "Glory" - I love this color so this was a big hit with me its what I would call a rose pink with silver reflects. Its cost's $6 and they have 12 different colors, so if this one isn't for you but your wanting to try it, your bound to find a color here.




Kabuki Brush - If anyone can tell me anything about this brush like who makes it, I would really appreciate it. This is one of the best brushes I seriously have used in some time, but there is no name or anything written on the packaging or brush itself. So maybe its just something Hautelook produces? There are similar brushes out there like this though.



LashFusion XL Micro-Technology Instant Lash Volumizer - "A nutrient-rich volumizing mascara with patented Capisphere encapsulation technology thickens, strengthens, conditions each and every lash, even after washing!" I just tried this mascara for the first time, and I haven't noticed a huge difference between it and other mascara's, but I'm going to give a few more go's before I fully say rather I like or dislike it. You can get the full size for $24 on the Fusion Beauty website.


China Glaze in the color "Brownstone" Very much a rust or a burnt sienna. Warm, earthy, a little orangey. This is how I would describe this polish, its a color I have never used before but that's one of the reason's why I like it. Also, China Glaze is very good polish brand and a popular polish among nail salons. You can pick this up at your local Beauty Supply store for around $3.


Laura Geller Waterproof Eye Spackle Hues - This product is an advanced primer & eyeshadow. This particular one is in the color mauve majesty. I love how a primer is already included in the product. This reminds me a lot of the paintbrush type nail polishes, accept of course its an eyeshadow. It takes a little getting use to, but once you do its an amazing product. They have 14 different colors, and you can buy it on the Laura Geller website for $23. That's why I am glad I received it in this bag, because if it wasn't for that I don't think I would of ever picked it up since for me at least the price is a little high. That's the great thing about beauty bags/subscriptions. 


Clarins Total Double Serum - This is an intensive age-control treatment to promote a more youthful-looking complexion. Recommended for demanding or mature skin. Total double serum can be applied morning and/or evening as a periodic intensive treatment or as a daily skin care supplement all year round. I look forward to trying this and seeing how much better it is than my skin regimen that I use now. 


Clarins Body Firming Cream - Firms, lifts, and smooths problem area's of the skin. Helps tighten and tone the surface layer of the skin. Can be applied morning and/or evening. I'm guessing that these two products can be used together to get that extra support needed for any "problem areas". I look forward also to using this, and seeing how it compares with my other body creams. 


Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant - This is one product I was really excited about getting. I have a lot of issues with dead skin, so I am thinking this will help get rid of it. I also love the brand Dr. Brandt, and have used quite a few products from them and have nothing but good things to say about them. Being this product is $78 for the full size as seen here on their site, this is a nice luxury item to get to try. It helps diminish the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations.


France Luxe L. Erickson Headband - It's funny because my all time favorite item in the bag wasn't even a makeup item, it was this headband. It fits my head perfectly which is rare to find, because I have such thick hair. I just wish I could find some more exactly like them, the ones on their site aren't even remotely close. 

What did you think about this Beauty Bag? Do you shop on HauteLook, and if so what great finds have you found in the past? I love hearing your questions and/or comments, so feel free to leave them in the comment section below. :) Until next time, STAY BEAUTIFUL BY STAYING YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment