Saturday, March 8, 2014

Glossybox - February 2014

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is doing well, before we get to the next edition of Glossybox I just want to let everyone know that sometime in the coming year, I will be changing the blog address to allurebyamy as well as updating the server. It shouldn't affect anyone, because I am going to try and have it so it automatically redirects to that web address, and do any updating late in the night. If it so happens though that you can't access the page, I am sorry for the inconvenience but it will be worth the wait! I have a lot of exciting things coming for my readers so keep your eyes out.


Now onto what we have all been waiting for...

This month's theme was very appropriate (and even though it's March, yes my box was late!) the month of LOVE! 


Lauren B. Beauty Nail Couture in the color "City of Angels" - "Lauren B. Beauty's advanced, quick-drying nail enamels deliver a high-shine, chip-resistant, long-lasting finish. City of Angels is a sheer, tender blush pink that flatters all skin tones. Not too saccharine sweet, it's possibly the chicest neutral ever." The description of this polish is very fitting. It is the prettiest blush of pink I have ever seen in a polish. I just put this on my toe's, and it took one coat on all my toes accept for my big toe which took two. I love how you can wear this polish alone, and the simplicity of it speaks for itself. This product is $18 for a full size (which the one included is)  so this was a real treat that Glossybox included.


Pureology Serious Colour Care Multi-Tasking Hair Beautifier for Color-Treated Hair - "This is a multi-tasking hair treatment spray that provides 21 essential benefits to prime, protect, and perfect color-treated hair." I just had the chance to put highlight's in my hair tonight, so I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to give this product a go, and so far I am really liking it. It gives my hair a nice shine, and just makes it feel healthier overall. The full size product runs $24.00 for a 6.7 oz bottle. I look forward to keep using this to see if it will prolong me having to add highlights sooner than later.


Skin&Co Roma Truffle Therapy Serum Plus - "A luxurious beauty base that plumps the skin with hydration and fights off any free radicals your day brings on. This is a serum that goes on under your moisturizer that increases hydration and reduces fine lines and wrinkles." Well, by now if you read my blog you should know how I feel about this brand. It's one of my favorite's so of course I already have this in my collection, but it is always welcome, because the one down fall about this product is the full size costs $75! I will say it truly does work though, and when you first start using it you can feel the tightening on your skin as it sinks in. My fine lines have never been more transparent, and if you have the money to spend and you have tried everything else like I have, then you must try this!


Sumita Beauty Kala Color Intense Pencil - "Transform your eyes and add beautiful definition by simply drawing the line. Inspired by the deep pigment of the kajal pencil, this long wearing liner is ideal for use on the inner water line of your eye, as well as the outer lash." The great thing about beauty boxes is they are always sending a never ending supply of eyeliner's, haha. Eyeliner is the one item I must have on everyday if nothing else, so it is always a welcome item. The full size product of this is $15 (which the product included was!) You know I am always going to keep it 100, so here is the facts. It is a great eyeliner, but you can find the same sort of quality eyeliner like this one for sooo much cheaper. But hey if your a fan of this brand and have the money to spend by all means it is a quality eyeliner.


Anatomicals Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer Wake Up Under Eye Patches - "These eye patches are specially formulated to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and revitalize delicate skin around the eyes. Each patch intensively moisturizes, nourishes and hydrates, working to restore elasticity and helping skin to look and feel rejuvenated, vibrant and smooth." I absolutely love the brand Anatomicals, and I hope to be able to try all of their products and this one was no exception. The box that they included was a full size product which costs $11, and includes 3 sets of patches. Now I am sure over time after using it more than once it works to restore elasticity, but I however didn't notice a difference. It does completely take away any puffiness with the magical witch hazel ingredient among other things that this formula has. I also find it strange that these under eye patches have the exact look and texture of egg whites, so it took a little getting use to but I quite enjoyed it!

So, how did you enjoy this month's Glossybox? What was your favorite product out of the bunch, and did you receive the same or a different variation? 

If you wish to subscribe to Glossybox it cost $21 monthly, maybe cheaper depending on what discount code is running that month (so make sure you check their social pages and sign up for their emails!) Go HERE to subscribe through my link.

Until next time Stay Beautiful by Staying You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment