Saturday, March 1, 2014

Biore - Self Heating One Minute Mask



Hello Everyone! Today, I recently picked up an item from Walgreen's. And if you know anything about me, I am obsessed with face mask's. This one is Biore's - Self Heating One Minute Mask. It run's $7.99 at Walgreen's, but right now in a lot of magazine's you can get a $3 off coupon making these mask's only $4.99! 


The box comes with 4 mask's and it says you can use the 2-3 times a week. I personally have been using one once a week, in order not to dry out my face. I really like how the more you rub it the more it heats up, and when you go to take it off it gives you that nice menthol cooling feeling. It open's up your pores to give you that deep-down cleaning. Also, if your on the go like I am it only takes 1 minute to get the full benefits! However, when I have the time I tend to leave it on longer because I just feel like using it for only 1 minute is a little bit of a waste to me? Am I the only one that feels that way? lol. 


Here is what the mask looks like on. Charcoal has definitely been the in product lately which I find interesting, in a couple of weeks when I receive it, I will also be reviewing the Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser. I really enjoyed this product, but would not recommend using it daily if you have dry skin like me. It is best used weekly. I really don't have many complaint's about this mask hence the high product rating, how about you?

Overall Product Rating: *4.1

So, what did you think about the Biore - Self Heating One Minute Mask? And if you haven't tried it yet, have you tried any other products with charcoal in it? I love hearing your questions and comments, so don't be afraid to leave them below. Remember you guys make the blog! :)


*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of pigmentation, product, texture, application, and longevity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment