Saturday, October 5, 2013

Eye Kandy Cosmetics Review

Hola Everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far. It has defiantly been a long week for me, so I thought what better way to end the week with a little bit of sparkle from Eye Kandy Cosmetics! I really appreciated how generous they were in letting me review their products, and was very impressed with customer service.


What I received to review was their Kandy Bag (seen above) which came with 2 applicator brushes in a very pretty pink sparkly color, 4 eye kandy sprinkles in the colors: spearmint, sour blast, double bubble, and sugar cane. I also received the Liquid sugar sprinkles base (which is needed to keep the "sprinkles" in place), and a surprise a YUMMY candy cane! Very fitting for this set.
 
Below are the colors I received:
Spearmint

Double Bubble
                     

S
U
G
A
R
C
A
N
E

   

And my personal favorite out of the four:
                                                                     Sour Blast
 
When I saw this product I knew that I had to have it, and for some reason could not get it off my mind. I reacted like this when I saw a video of somebody using Eye Kandy Cosmetics. If you like glitter like me after reading this, and doing some research of your own you will understand why I had to have this product.

Eye Kandy have created this amazing product called Liquid Sugar.  This is the product you have to buy before buying any other product. What the Liquid Sugar does is makes the glitter stick to where you choose to put the product. For me personally, I mix the glitter with the Liquid Sugar before applying to my eye and it works wonderfully. There are many ways you can do it though.


According to their site: "Eye Kandy Sprinkles are a high-end, pure cosmetic glitter that is completely safe for the eyes and is available in sixty brilliant colors." Which means no matter what color you like to wear their is a color out there for you no matter how old or young you are!

The Liquid Sugar is an amazing product in itself this stuff really does make the glitters stick all day long. I have no flaking when using these yet they equally come off very easily with my makeup remover. I would say for me personally with all the daily activities I do it lasts about 6 hours before it would flake, or I would notice it somewhere other than my eyes or lips. I tried out all 4 colors using them different ways, and in different area's which is the reason why it took a little while for me to get this review up. And after trying them all the liquid base truly did its job, and kept the product where it was suppose to go.

Oh yeah, and did I mention how great the pigmentation of the glitter's are? Everytime the light would hit my eyes I felt like a pretty disco ball, and got many compliment's on it as well.

The comment's I got from this product, as well as the wonderful inventive base that set these glitter's apart from other glitter's is the reason in itself that it gets such high marks.  

Overall Product Rating: 4.7*

Have you tried out Eye Kandy Cosmetics? If so what are your favorite colors, if not which ones would you like to try? I would love to hear your feedback. Please feel free to comment below!

For more information please go to www.eyekandycosmetics.com
 

 










*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of pigmentation, product, texture, application, and longevity

No comments:

Post a Comment