Saturday, August 22, 2015

Jaowying Beauty - Blink Blink Body Mask Serum



Hello Everyone! I know it's been awhile since I last wrote a post, for those who keep up with me on our Facebook know I decided to focus more of my attention to getting my degree in college. That being said, I will still be posting and bringing wonderful product reviews to you. They may however, just not be as frequent.

That being said, today I am bringing you a really interesting and intriguing product I found by the company Jaowying Beauty. Their "Blink Blink" Body Mask Serum is a one-of-a-kind product, and something I never really experienced until now. They make all sorts of weird yet practical products from skincare to makeup. Jaowying Beauty which in English means "Princess Beauty" company originates from Thailand. 

What is Blink Blink Body Mask Serum?

In short it is a gel mask that you can put all over your body. It helps to restore uneven skin tone. The ingredients (such as Arbutin, Niacinamide, Natural Beta hydroxy acide bioferment (also known as white willow bark)) all work together within just a few minutes after you put it on to help decrease skin dullness. It also can help dark spot's on your body as well.


I love knowing it's not tested on animals!

How do I use Blink Blink Body Mask Serum? 

It is really important to know how to use the serum before putting it on. Even though most bottles have English translated on the bottle, sometimes it can be hard to understand. 

First you want to make sure you test an area of your skin to make sure your skin can handle it. It is NOT for those with sensitive skin. To test it - put it on the inside part of your arm and see how long before or IF your skin is irritated from the solution (anywhere from 3 minutes to 15 minutes). After you determine how long you can use the serum, then you can try it on other areas of your body for that same length of time. For example if you started having irritated skin around five minutes, use common sense by not using it on another part of your body more than 5 minutes. It's your judgement, and what you feel okay with.  

For me personally, I had it on 15 minutes and it didn't break me out or bother me.  


My Thoughts 

For me personally, I overall really enjoyed the serum. I didn't notice much of a difference when it came to scars or things of that nature. However, it did wonders when it came to brightening my skin. It only took one use after it helped to brighten my skin. It also worked really well on my stretch marks. It only took a couple of times before I noticed results on my stretch marks (those of which I can't take a picture of because of where it is at, but take my word for it!). This stuff has a powerful punch, not to mention it smells great also. It has a nice light grape soapy smell in my opinion, and is clear when you put it on. 

If you wish to purchase this product or even learn more, it is currently on Amazon for $15. You can learn more about it by going here: BUY BLINK BLINK BODY SERUM

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your thoughts below. What do you think of Jaowying Beauty's Blink Blink Body Mask Serum? Do you think this is something you can use? I love hearing your feedback, so feel free to leave any questions you may have as well.

Until Next Time!
XOXO,
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this great review Blink Blink Body Mask Serum. Yes, I do see my self being something I would use daily. I love to pamper my self and feel like a girl so this is something I would like.

    ReplyDelete