Monday, May 11, 2015

Chefcoo - Kitchen Gadget Set

 

Hello Everyone! I hope all of you are having a wonderful day so far. Today, I would like to talk to you about an awesome new kitchen set I recently had the chance to try. The Chefcoo 8 piece Kitchen Gadget Set is not only functional, but cute and stylish. 


The first thing I noticed about the kitchen set was the beautiful flower design which can fit perfectly in almost any kitchen. I also like the fact that the kitchen set rotates and is easy to choose which tool you need next. 

What else is so special about the Chefcoo Kitchen Set? 

★ The Chefcoo Kitchen Gadgets Set is manufactured from 100% food grade tasteless nontoxic stainless steel.
★ Anti-dust for safe use.
★ The set is heat resistant up to 410°F and engineered to cool quickly and safely.
★ Non-stick for easy cleaning.
★ Attractive, round stand for easy access.
★ Utensil has a curved, ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip.
★ Decorated with a fashion design that will easily blend with a range of surroundings. 


Here is a close up of what exactly you receive:


On the left is a can opener and on the right is a bottle opener. I especially like the bottle opener as it has a pointed end so you can poke a small hole in the top in order to pour the liquid out.


On the left is a tea strainer and on the right is an ice-cream spoon. I have found this tea strainer useful for many other things than just straining tea. I also love this ice-cream spoon, because unlike some ice-cream spoons this one
 is a little wider and not as deep making it good for dips as  well.


On the left side is a grater, in the middle is a pizza cutter, and on the right hand side is a peeler. My favorite of the three is the pizza cutter. I hate having to go over and over again trying to cut a slice of pizza. However, with this I don't have to try as hard as it cuts with ease.

 If you wish to learn more or to purchase the Chefcoo Kitchen Gadget Set it is available (Prime eligible) on Amazon for $21, and you can go here:  

I think the Chefcoo Kitchen Gadget Set is such a wonderful kitchen set, and makes a wonderful gift as well. I will defiantly be purchasing some for Christmas or house warming gifts. 

What do you think about the Chefcoo Kitchen Gadget Set? Feel free to leave your comments/questions below!

XOXO,









Free product disclosure

2 comments:

  1. The designs on the kitchen gadgets are super cute. Great review as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! And yes, it is a super cute design. :)

      Delete